Storyline idea involving Triple H as the world champion. Thoughts?

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted a storyline idea in another thread but it was kinda overlooked because there was a more pressing topic to discuss at the time so I thought I will post it as a separate thread.

Here it is

Triple H can be the world champion who never defends. This can lead to a storyline where the main baby faces have to combine their money to buy the championship from him.

They can have a heel who turns into a baby face by also contributing to this cause. On the flip side, a baby face can make a shock heel turn by running away with the money they all saved.

The storyline potential is crazy

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I posted a storyline idea in another thread but it was kinda overlooked because there was a more pressing topic to discuss at the time so I thought I will post it as a separate thread.

Here it is

Thoughts?
tVSGkzf.png
No
6fpqesc.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I doubt that'll work, nothing against triple h. I'm just thinking. I don't see how it'll work having triple h in any on air storyline role. They can't do the whole corporation/evil boss thing like they did with Vince cuz one or was already done and two Vince just had a completely different personality to make it work. Hunter has been doing a great job behind the scenes and running the company. Not to say he can't play a role on camera again one day but for now I don't see it. Maybe if it were someone like Shane cuz of being Vince son and they had made a storyline about it, but not sure at this point if any storyline would work involving any of them.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I doubt that'll work, nothing against triple h. I'm just thinking. I don't see how it'll work having triple h in any on air storyline role. They can't do the whole corporation/evil boss thing like they did with Vince cuz one or was already done and two Vince just had a completely different personality to make it work. Hunter has been doing a great job behind the scenes and running the company. Not to say he can't play a role on camera again one day but for now I don't see it. Maybe if it were someone like Shane cuz of being Vince son and they had made a storyline about it, but not sure at this point if any storyline would work involving any of them.
The premise just sounds like his 2015 run, except with less wrestling somehow.

:edit:

I mean op’s premise, I agree with you

Last edited: