Story Is Older Than Malcomxxx_45

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
:patrice:

Even though the victim pointed the garden hose nozzle in their direction I think they could've created enough distance to communicate to the guy that he needed to drop whatever he was holding. He was killed with a shotgun which means they maneuvered in close range with guns blazing. fukked up

edit: yeah im about baked

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

Even though the victim pointed the weapon in their direction I think they could've created enough distance to communicate to the guy that he needed to drop whatever he was holding. He was killed with a shotgun which means they maneuvered in close range with guns blazing. fukked up

The weapon?

:heh:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
First with the dog and now this shyt. We need another Chris Dorner type person to humble this fakkits

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I wonder how many people will enter this thread assuming the victim was black

Sad story, though.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds

and to the OP the thread title is a little misleading. If the guy had been holding a the actual hose instead of the nozzle his friends nosey ass neighbor probably wouldn't have contacted police. shyt happens all the time though and alot of these pigs are adrenaline junkies who can't wait to pop off in any given situation.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

and to the OP the thread title is a little misleading. If the guy had been holding a the actual hose instead of the nozzle his friends nosey ass neighbor probably wouldn't have contacted police. shyt happens all the time though and alot of these pigs are adrenaline junkies who can't wait to pop off in any given situation.

Youtube decription actually says he was sitting there watering his neighbors lawn.

:manny:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Nighttime, pistol grip handle on something that could look like a gun in long beach, it's fukked up and really stupid but if it was dark, your a cop, and a drunk person points something that looks like a gun at you that might stop you from going home to your family what would you do?

Then again if the victim was my brother I don't think I could wrap my head around the situation. At least give them money but this is a sad story.