“Stop teaching girls this! This is why they grow up and choose thugs ! - viral fb post

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This has actually been a discussion with women in the last few years (maybe longer, ionno). We were definitely told to ignore it and and that it just meant the boys had a crush on you and that was their way of showing it.

But that isn’t something that should be taught to little 6, 7, 10 year old girls. It isn’t healthy or funny.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I mean, there is validity to the subcontext.

Now yes young boys can/do/will mature.

But a girl should not be trained to accept poor treatment for a boy just because of some wives tale.

Leads her down the road of dealing with abusive men.

Now little girls do the same to little boys :yeshrug: I guess thats why there is a pa(w|a|l)ging movement going on then

That divester comment really angers me though because my mother is a psyche nurse practitioner and most of her patients are white. many of them older white women. She has conversations with multiple of her older white female patients documenting domestic violence and abuse.

These women just want to lay with anything non black because they have issues of their own making, they always try to gaslight men and make their bullshyt about us.

get the fukk out of here, go die on your own hill dont try to set the bomb off on the hill I am on

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
They would still choose thugs without this. Women are not naturally attracted to nice men and will only procreate with them iin large numbers through socio-economic pressures.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I really don't think these are related lol. Some people just will be in relationships for all the wrong reasons.