STOP SUPPPORTING DJ VLAD!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Rappers. Stop going on there. Especially Black people.
And also. Rappers need to stop flashing their money and guns on social media and in music videos.
Good way to get caught up by the feds or them wolves.
Rap is turning into a death trap and way to the prisons. And I know it ain't rap. It's street nikkas that just hijacked the profession. But this is unfortuntaley what the "culture" has been turned into. IT's not worth it and we don't need anymore young black men dying or going to jail. But either you do yo dirt on the low./.or just don't go on his show/.
Unless you wanna fukk yourself out of your freedom on Vlad's casting couch.

Yall won't hear me though...it's cool. Don't say we didn't warn you. But this shyt is a wrap. up and coming rappers getting killed every week. getting indicted and arrested every week. Either move smarter or don't move at all.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
why do I care about what happens to criminals?

These dudes are killing, robbing, and scamming the black community...
...im supposed to shed a tear like they are some victim?
Honestly, fam, I just wish they could get an opportunity to turn they live around cause we don't need to lose more black minds and black voices out there.
But the older I get, I just slowly give up hope.
:snoop:
It's like we can only save ourselves out here, and it sucks already that nobody else gives a fukk about us cause of racism and we treat each other so badly at times.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Damn why is it si hard for cacs to respect the culture..he has the best platform for interviews and I'mma fan of alot of his guest all he had to do was be 100 and pay homage he knows he's a guest in this shyt but acts as if he's a pillar
This is a real problem. The disrespect is just way too much these days.
I haven't watched a VLAD interview since 2010.
These white folks like Vlad really come up through sideways means, like before he was doing interviews Vlad was just another shytty mixtape DJ no one wanted to listen to.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Up and coming rappers will always go to Vlad because he has millions of subs and is one of the biggest platforms. All they have to do is not talk about the crimes they’ve committed. Y’all act like Vlad forces them to talk about their crimes.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Up and coming rappers will always go to Vlad because he has millions of subs and is one of the biggest platforms. All they have to do is not talk about the crimes they’ve committed. Y’all act like Vlad forces them to talk about their crimes.

It amazes me how some of the most street dude turns snitch the minute a white man makes them feel comfortable. These nikkas obviously would snitch in the right circumstances.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Honestly, fam, I just wish they could get an opportunity to turn they live around cause we don't need to lose more black minds and black voices out there.
But the older I get, I just slowly give up hope.
:snoop:
It's like we can only save ourselves out here, and it sucks already that nobody else gives a fukk about us cause of racism and we treat each other so badly at times.
they dont switch up...thats the thing.
And their "switch up" is promoting our people doing more of the same shyt.

At a certain point we gotta want better, and do better.

People give a fukk...but nobody is going to give a fukk about some clown that can barely speak and spends his time bragging about how he "killed a nikka and reps bloods".