Stop sleeping on Summoner's War (iOS, Android)

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
I'm so addicted to this game brehs.Usually I don't play most of the online mmo games who come out on the Google Play Store because they are either pay-to-win or fail to impress me.But this one is another thing brehs.I swear the developers have found the perfect balance for a f2p game without shoving IAPS in your face and reminding you cant do shyt without spending some money ( cough clash of clans cough ) The game is something like Pokemon where u get 3 starter monsters to form a team.Theres 3 elements ( wind, fire , water ) and 2 neutral ( light dark ) and every monster has his variations of skills and differences depending on the element.There is a grading system 1 ★ -6 ★
and pretty much every monster has its use ( though you need to learn to build your team and use the correct rune sets which give bonuses )
The game has no trading system ( which is a big plus imo ) and theres a plenty of stuff you can do to get the premium currency.I am playing it for like 3 months now and I love it.
Heres the trailer for those who are interested :

If you are a pokemon fan or you like turn based rpgs with collecting monsters, running dungeons and doing PvP this is for you.

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
Can I talk shyt to other players tho :lupe:
Yeah, theres different chat channels.You can talk pretty much what u want, just dont go THAT hard cuz you may get reported by someome.Theres no PM function yet though.

Just downloaded on my iPad. If the game is wack I'm whooping your ass breh @Trap-A-Lot :ufdup:
Game is not wack breh, at least I got hooked cuz im heavy into turn based rpgs and collecting.See for yaself

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Gave it some burn...it's not bad, I'm just waiting for it to reach the point where the only way to move forward is spend money.

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
Gave it some burn...it's not bad, I'm just waiting for it to reach the point where the only way to move forward is spend money.
I know a guy who finished 7th rank in arena and is stil holding top 30.He didnt spend money.Its all about luck summoning good monster and finding good runes.

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
Bump :lolbron: Still playin this shyt brehs the addiction is real ( and grinding too ) Anyone else ?:lupe: