"Stop resisting"!!!!

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Look the police have a tough and stressful job. They never know if they’re gonna make it home at night. Tense situation, lotta people around - who knows what they may do? I commend the officer for aggressively taking control of the situation.

The only thing I’d suggest is next time to save his hands and use his nightstick. That’s what it’s for.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
should have killed that savage thug. He was resisting and cacs say thats enough for them to kill us so why is he still alive? There couldn't be a double standard in law and order in this country.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Look the police have a tough and stressful job. They never know if they’re gonna make it home at night. Tense situation, lotta people around - who knows what they may do? I commend the officer for aggressively taking control of the situation.

The only thing I’d suggest is next time to save his hands and use his nightstick. That’s what it’s for.
He should have taken it a step further and gone straight for his gun. That man could have had a weapon in his shorts, take no chances with those types he was obviously on drugs.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Had to make a point that he believes all lives are equal :yeshrug:White boy was the fall guy.