Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
you can pull it up all day, but pelosi isnt getting a bill passed :mjlol:

They don’t want a bill passed. Neither side does.

Democrats and Republicans view Americans struggling as an advantage as they can blame each other and thus sway more votes.

Democrats have had a slight edge on that front which is why republicans are leaning heavily on the violent protests and reopening up everything.

Meanwhile everyone suffers.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

A lot of millionaire and billionaires that own property in New York dont even live in the city, state and on some cases.... country.

This bed buck is talking about education when schools are funded by.........taxes.

And the people who own property in hood areas are Jews and other ethnicities who's children dont go to school at so they dont give a shyt.

That segment is misinformation and consistently stoked white outrage.

You always have republicans talking shyt about what's not working in democratic cities and states but never about Republican states.

Most are scarcely populated, poor and nobody wants to live there. You never hear about people wanting to move to Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Iowa. And most other flyover states.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You always have republicans talking shyt about what's not working in democratic cities and states but never about Republican states.

Most are scarcely populated, poor and nobody wants to live there. You never hear about people wanting to move to Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Iowa. And most other flyover states.
that shyt pisses me off. im tired of listening to the republicans talk about how "democrat cities are shytholes", where are the democrats talking about red states like kentucky and mississippi are shytholes? the democrats are a fukking punching bag party :dead:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
that shyt pisses me off. im tired of listening to the republicans talk about how "democrat cities are shytholes", where are the democrats talking about red states like kentucky and mississippi are shytholes? the democrats are a fukking punching bag party :dead:

With all the entitlement programs these states receive annually, you would think they would be democratic states. Cuomo is the only one I've seen call them out.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can a mod rename this to the "the cac mamba rehashes 'conservative talking points 101' thread"

he's literally run thru the same circle of arguments for 6 months now

@FAH1223
or how about "UPDATE: NO BILL UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION/FEBRUARY. TOUGH shyt EVERYBODY"

or just unsticky it, since there's nothing to watch for anymore

@FAH1223 thanks :salute:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
A lot of millionaire and billionaires that own property in New York dont even live in the city, state and on some cases.... country.

This bed buck is talking about education when schools are funded by.........taxes.

And the people who own property in hood areas are Jews and other ethnicities who's children dont go to school at so they dont give a shyt.

That segment is misinformation and consistently stoked white outrage.

Yea they do business in NY but live in westbumblefukk wherever they live. They make it hard for normal people to live in the city. Those kind of people need to take their asses outta here.