Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
the republicans arent proposing the massive state bailouts tho :heh:

but im glad you're coming around to criticizing state pension crises. i see kentucky's is 43 billion in the hole :mjgrin:
:dahell: quote me, you democrat shill. explain how pelosi is winning this negotiation
I dont know why he isn't treated like an agent even though he breaks character all the time.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:upsetfavre: you really gonna make me post AOCs ridiculous policy wishlist and laugh at it. i have no interest in doing that
The only thing truly radical about it is the republican reaction to it. And that's simply because they know it would isolate the vast majority of what remains of their base further shrinking the size of your sh*tty party.

That's truly what US politics has devolved into, pandering to subsets of people holding on to unsustainable jobs and ways of life.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing truly radical about it is the republican reaction to it. And that's simply because they know it would isolate the vast majority of what remains of their base further shrinking the size of your sh*tty party.

That's truly what US politics has devolved into, pandering to subsets of people holding on to unsustainable jobs and ways of life.
yeah? the only thing? :dead:

cant you laugh at AOC without "being a republican" :upsetfavre: the democrats arent a progressive party. bernie and warren never had a prayer of being the nominee

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
yeah? the only thing? :dead:

cant you laugh at AOC without "being a republican" :upsetfavre: the democrats arent a progressive party. bernie and warren never had a prayer of being the nominee

You said "radical" list...again nothing radical about it. You can laugh at whoever you want.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The goal of President Donald Trump’s executive memorandum on payroll tax deferral is to get more money into the pockets of Americans this year. But the move also means those same workers will get smaller paychecks for the first four months in 2021, according to new guidance on how to implement the deferral.

On Friday, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Treasury Department told employers that they would be liable to pay back what they defer from their employees’ paychecks under the executive memo, so workers won’t face a huge tax bill when they file their 2020 federal returns.

To accomplish this, employers would take double the Social Security tax out of employees’ paychecks in the first four months of 2021 to pay Uncle Sam for the amount deferred at the end of 2020, according to Pete Isberg, vice president of government affairs at the payroll company ADP.
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

bnew

Veteran
Daps

will they be taking double the tax from employees who were unemployed at that time of the payroll tax deferrals?

how will this work for employees who don't have the same employers at the same of the tax deferral and when they have to pay it back in 2021, will the IRS inform employers which employees to double tax?