Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
the democrats arent at the table in good faith either :yeshrug: we ran a 4 trillion dollar deficit already this year, and the democrats wrote a 3 trillion dollar bill that NOT ONE CENT was paid for. and coming down from 3 trillion imaginary dollars to 2 trillion imaginary dollars was "good faith"? :laff:

and dont hit reply, i thought you were done with me for the day :troll:
don't worry, this deficit point has been argued with you a million times in this thread alone. no need to humor your willful ignorance

bnew

Veteran
Daps
the republicans arent proposing the massive state bailouts tho :heh:

but im glad you're coming around to criticizing state pension crises. i see kentucky's is 43 billion in the hole :mjgrin:

“The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it.

― P.J. O'Rourke

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't worry, this deficit point has been argued with you a million times in this thread alone. no need to humor your willful ignorance
sorry, but im not gonna give 80 year old pelosi points for adding 3 trillion to the debt on her way out the door. fukk her

pay for the massive bill, or pass a small one, or pass nothing. those are the 3 choices :yeshrug: looks like were going with number 3

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
giphy.gif

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
i agree, but fake money usually has some kind of halfway consensus. not this bullshyt bill that pelosi wrote

again, keep encouraging failure :yeshrug: i dont give a fukk. i dont need another bill myself
You aren’t even trying?

By definition if it’s fake it has no consensus. It’s literally whatever you want it to be.

If a deck has four aces and you pull a fifth from another deck and say you win, unless someone calls you on its done. The game has no standard rules.

The GOP blew up its own talking point to justify its military fetish. Everyone sees its BS.

I mean you vote for Warren but don’t seem internalize her message. She was a Conservative too until she realized they were just a verbal con game of low expectations.

I mean cut the war in Yemen and repeal the tax cuts.

Oh that’s right it’s only fiscal responsibility to McConnell when it’s who the money goes to.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You aren’t even trying?

By definition if it’s fake it has no consensus. It’s literally whatever you want it to be.

If a deck has four aces and you pull a fifth from another deck and say you win, unless someone calls you on its done. The game has no standard rules.

The GOP blew up its own talking point to justify its military fetish. Everyone sees its BS.

I mean you vote for Warren but don’t seem internalize her message. She was a Conservative too until she realized they were just a verbal con game of low expectations.

I mean cut the war in Yemen and repeal the tax cuts.

Oh that’s right it’s only fiscal responsibility to McConnell when it’s who the money goes to.
so pass the bill next year after the states are forced to make cuts and reform their pension systems. if you wanna talk long term, thats the best thing for the long term. make every state get its shyt together

we dont need another 2 trillion dollar unpaid for bill right now

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also, keep in mind that a lot of you want the democrats to pass a radical, unpaid for bunch of spending when they get in office

are we saving anything in the tank for that? :dead:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
also, keep in mind that a lot of you want the democrats to pass a radical, unpaid for bunch of spending when they get in office

another strawman post from you that absolutely no one here has said. biden, on of the more conservative dem candidates this cycle, is the nominee...who one this board has ever expected him to be spend happy? dude hasn't proposed anything signaling a spending spree, he actively campaigned against the printing money initiatives of the warren/sanders wing. he has signaled toward repealing tax cuts tho, so right there is more revenue.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another strawman post from you that absolutely no one here has said. biden, on of the more conservative dem candidates this cycle, is the nominee...who one this board has ever expected him to be spend happy? dude hasn't proposed anything signaling a spending spree, he actively campaigned against the printing money initiatives of the warren/sanders wing. he has signaled toward repealing tax cuts tho, so right there is more revenue.
i thought you were done with me for the day like 5 posts ago :mjlol:

and plenty of people have said that :childplease:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Like what? Medicare 4 all? Taxes. Universal Education? Taxes. What other radical (in the 1940s) spending are you speaking of?