3. New Mexico ($8,692) - blue
  4. West Virginia ($7,283) - red
  5. Alaska ($7,048) - red
  6. Mississippi ($6,880) - red
  7. Alabama ($6,694) - red
  8. Maryland ($6,035) - blue
  9. Maine ($5,572) - purple
  10. Hawaii ($5,270) - blue

yep, seems like the neediest states are those damn mismanaged blue states :jbhmm:
the republicans arent the side holding up the negotiation over giving the states a trillion dollars :yeshrug:

the orange clown said he'd go up to 1.3 trillion dollars; how much relief is that to the american people?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
im a registered democrat in massachusetts, one of the bluest states in america :mjlol: fukk outta here with that republican shyt. i just sent liz warren to the fukkin senate in 2018, the senator you all wanted to be the nominee

im not "buying into" anything; im addressing the reality of the situation. you dont have any interest in that, so this conversation is stupid :yeshrug: keep whining and bytching about how the republicans are bad people, it should get a lot accomplished negotiation-wise

Did I call you a Republican? I could havd sworn I called you a Conservative.

Dems can be Conservative. Cool I love Liz too. I notice you never said you never voted for a Republican though.

And answer my question what if it takes ten years to cure the virus.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I call you a Republican? I could havd sworn I called you a Conservative.

Dems can be Conservative. Cool I love Liz too. I notice you never said you voted for a Republican though.

And answer my question what if it takes ten years to cure the virus.
then we shouldnt bankrupt the fukkin country in the first year :dahell: we put up a 4 trillion dollar deficit this year

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
then we shouldnt bankrupt the fukkin country in the first year :dahell: we put up a 4 trillion dollar deficit this year

Maybe.

But we don’t have to. That’s what a fully functioning government on both sides looks like. That’s what negotiating on equal terms looks like.

Pelosi suggest 300 billion in extra funding and the “fiscal conservative” say let’s do 100 and make some statistical benchmarks to keep from needing the extra 200.

Like a f—n mask mandate a month into the pandemic instead of 6 months. That’s saving money.

Not i don’t want to do anything more than the bare minimum.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe.

But we don’t have to. That’s what a fully functioning government on both sides looks like. That’s what negotiating on equal terms looks like.

Pelosi suggest 300 billion in extra funding and the “fiscal conservative” say let’s do 100 and make some statistical benchmarks to keep from needing the extra 200.

Like a f—n mask mandate a month into the pandemic instead of 6 months. That’s saving money.

Not i don’t want to do anything more than the bare minimum.
and also, let's address this bullshyt about "the democrats came down"...we dont HAVE any of the money they "came down" on :mjlol: going from 3 trillion we dont have to 2.3 trillion we dont have wasn't some heroic sacrifice. that's a terrible narrative

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yeah, you would have had to highlight the whole sentence for the context :dahell:
the only context is the one you fail to miss, or at least fail to admit, the republicans aren't at the table in good faith. the dems could settle for UI and peanut butter sandwiches for poor families and republicans would still stop the bill. but i guess if you admit that republicans aren't there in good faith, you'll actually have to live your worst nightmare - not hitting "reply"

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
and also, let's address this bullshyt about "the democrats came down"...we dont HAVE any of the money they "came down" on :mjlol: going from 3 trillion we dont have to 2.3 trillion we dont have wasn't some heroic sacrifice. that's a terrible narrative
1. Countries all across the globe are spending money they don’t have so if we do I doubt anyone is going to call us on it.

2. How many times does the US have to keep borrowing money for wars we don’t have til this Conservative idea of some physical finite source of money just end?

3 This is just a confidence game. As long as people believe in America’s ability to handle its affairs we can keep borrowing. McConnell and the GOP are the ones endangering America’s financial affairs.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only context is the one you fail to miss, or at least fail to admit, the republicans aren't at the table in good faith. the dems could settle for UI and peanut butter sandwiches for poor families and republicans would still stop the bill. but i guess if you admit that republicans aren't there in good faith, you'll actually have to live your worst nightmare - not hitting "reply"
the democrats arent at the table in good faith either :yeshrug: we ran a 4 trillion dollar deficit already this year, and the democrats wrote a 3 trillion dollar bill that NOT ONE CENT was paid for. and coming down from 3 trillion imaginary dollars to 2 trillion imaginary dollars was "good faith"? :laff:

and dont hit reply, i thought you were done with me for the day :troll:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Countries all across the globe are spending money they don’t have so if we do I doubt anyone is going to call us on it.

2. How many times does the US have to keep borrowing money for wars we don’t have til this Conservative idea of some physical finite source of money just end?

3 This is just a confidence game. As long as people believe in America’s ability to handle its affairs we can keep borrowing. McConnell and the GOP are the ones endangering America’s financial affairs.
i agree, but fake money usually has some kind of halfway consensus. not this bullshyt bill that pelosi wrote

again, keep encouraging failure :yeshrug: i dont give a fukk. i dont need another bill myself

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
if the republicans controlled the house and passed a bill that the democrats didnt like and a democrat senate didnt pass it...would the democrats be to blame for negotiations breaking down?
According to the logic in this thread, yes because apparently beggars can't be choosers.