Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It actually has only been distributed in 1 state as of 8/25/2020, Arizona. Since it is not a traditional UI benefit, most states who were approved through FEMA have to develop the protocols and distribution method to distribute the funds. Many have cited up to 6 weeks to do so.
Lost Wages Assistance (LWA) Tracker - UnemploymentPUA.com

All I know is in September alot of them orange colored words gonna turn into green colored words :yeshrug:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
its not "all on the dems", but they're negotiating with people who dont want to spend another penny. so if the republicans have nothing to lose, then how the fukk is what pelosi is doing a good strategy? :dead:
You really don’t see the problem do you?

You’re still framing it as Pelosi negotiating on equal terms with the GOP?

why aren’t you asking how we get the Republicans to do more?

These people didn’t want to wear mask. A solution that cost 36 dollars for a pack of 50.

It’s not that they don’t want to spend the money. It’s that they have no ideas to help the country. Cause they are trying to get away with pretending the extent of the problem isn’t worth addressing.

They just want to reopen and keep it moving.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really don’t see the problem do you?

You’re still framing it as Pelosi negotiating on equal terms with the GOP?

why aren’t you asking how we get the Republicans to do more?

These people didn’t want to wear mask. A solution that cost 36 dollars for a pack of 50.

It’s not that they don’t want to spend the money. It’s that they have no ideas to help the country. Cause they are trying to get away with pretending the extent of the problem isn’t worth addressing.

They just want to reopen and keep it moving.
breh. i dont feel like i need to double down on the fact that the republicans are ignorant, racist, greedy scumbags :why: that's rhetorical information around here. this is about approaching a negotiation knowing that information

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
the republicans arent proposing the massive state bailouts tho :heh:

but im glad you're coming around to criticizing state pension crises. i see kentucky's is 43 billion in the hole :mjgrin:
Why would they if they can scream austerity while getting bailed out by the same blue states they're screaming at? :dwillhuh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
its not "all on the dems", but they're negotiating with people who dont want to spend another penny. so if the republicans have nothing to lose, then how the fukk is what pelosi is doing a good strategy? :dead:
the dems already negotiated down and republicans won't come up. are you really going to keep acting like the repubs came to the table in good faith to find a deal. please stop using more words than necessary to say what you want to say "let's just do what republicans say we can do"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the dems already negotiated down and republicans won't come up. are you really going to keep acting like the repubs came to the table in good faith to find a deal. please stop using more words than necessary to say what you want to say "let's just do what republicans say we can do"
but that's the reality of the situation; they control the senate and white house and supreme court :dahell:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
breh. i dont feel like i need to double down on the fact that the republicans are ignorant, racist scumbags :why: that's rhetorical information around here. this is about approaching a negotiation knowing that information
You don’t. That’s the point. That’s why Pelosi is right.

You have kids? Or a friend with kids? You start off negotiating with a screaming child but at a certain point you just stop. You aren’t really negotiating. The kid is just letting you tire yourself out until you relent.And he can go play without eating the vegetables he hates and you can go on.

You can call the GOP buzzwords you want on a black messageboard to seem reasonable but we all know the problem is the Conservatism that you and McConnell you buy into.

I got on question for you.

What if the virus last half as long as it took to cure polio?(25 yearish) so let’s say 12 years. You really think 1600 and UI is enough or do you need to start budgeting for distancing learning.. retrofitting AC systems to kill the virus...

Cause I feel like Pelosi is making the Conservative argument to spend in the beginning to save money later on.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t. That’s the point. That’s why Pelosi is right.

You have kids? Or a friend with kids? You start off negotiating with a screaming child but at a certain point you just stop. You aren’t really negotiating. The kid is just letting you tire yourself out until you relent.And he can go play without eating the vegetables he hates and you can go on.

You can call the GOP buzzwords you want on a black messageboard to seem reasonable but we all know the problem is the Conservatism and McConnell you buy into.

I got on question for you.

What if the virus last half as long as it took to cure polio?(25 yearish) so let’s say 12 years. You really think 1600 and UI is enough or do you need to start budgeting for distancing learning.. retrofitting AC systems to kill the virus...

Cause I feel like Pelosi is making the Conservative argument to spend in the beginning to save money later on.
im a registered democrat in massachusetts, one of the bluest states in america :mjlol: fukk outta here with that republican shyt. i just sent liz warren to the fukkin senate in 2018, the senator you all wanted to be the nominee

im not "buying into" anything; im addressing the reality of the situation. you dont have any interest in that, so this conversation is stupid :yeshrug: keep whining and bytching about how the republicans are bad people, it should get a lot accomplished negotiation-wise

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
they're over-represented when it comes to financial mismanagement
Here are the 10 states with the most federal funding per resident:

1. Virginia ($10,301) - purple
  2. Kentucky ($9,145) - red
  3. New Mexico ($8,692) - blue
  4. West Virginia ($7,283) - red
  5. Alaska ($7,048) - red
  6. Mississippi ($6,880) - red
  7. Alabama ($6,694) - red
  8. Maryland ($6,035) - blue
  9. Maine ($5,572) - purple
  10. Hawaii ($5,270) - blue

yep, seems like the neediest states are those damn mismanaged blue states :jbhmm: