Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, you love applying obtuse talking points to people. I have never been a one issue person on these relief bills. I personally am for the protection of small businesses far and above UI increases, stimulus checks and hazard pay. So please, keep using strawmans when replying to me :rolleyes:
i'll just stick to my correct assessment that no bill is passing at all :yeshrug:

meanwhile trump's fake ass executive order unemployment will roll out, and that will be the end of it

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
supporting the states would be the 500 billion shortfall. why does it have to be 915 billion? :laff:not ONE dollar of which we actually have, and this bill will not pass

pathetic. absolutely pathetic
I know you are an adult.

I don’t know why you are acting like a large purchase(house, car) come in exactly as budgeted. Unforeseen repairs or purchases. I’m sure an any other situation you’d be deriding the Dems for not prognosticating the obvious pitfalls and obstacles beforehand.

50 states plus territories with various needs and possible further deterioration of economies. Budgeted doesn’t mean they have to use it.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i'll just stick to my correct assessment that no bill is passing at all :yeshrug:

meanwhile trump's fake ass executive order unemployment will roll out, and that will be the end of it
its already rolled out in several states, majority getting it within a week or so:coffee:

but I was called everything except a child of god for suggestion trump won a particular weekend for doing that deed:coffee:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you are an adult.

I don’t know why you are acting like a large purchase(house, car) come in exactly as budgeted. Unforeseen repairs or purchases. I’m sure an any other situation you’d be deriding the Dems for not prognosticating the obvious pitfalls and obstacles beforehand.

50 states plus territories with various needs and possible further deterioration of economies. Budgeted doesn’t mean they have to use it.
i know you are an adult :laff:

again, why am i wasting time arguing over pelosi's failed bill that won't pass anything? waste of time. the bill is a doomed fukking joke. grow up

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
its already rolled out in several states, majority getting it within a week or so:coffee:

but I was called everything except a child of god for suggestion trump won a particular weekend for doing that deed:coffee:
It actually has only been distributed in 1 state as of 8/25/2020, Arizona. Since it is not a traditional UI benefit, most states who were approved through FEMA have to develop the protocols and distribution method to distribute the funds. Many have cited up to 6 weeks to do so.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

my lil kinfolk got the 300 unemployment extension last Friday. He said it was backdated to August 1 and was for the 3 weeks nobody got the extra 600.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
i know you are an adult :laff:

again, why am i wasting time arguing over pelosi's failed bill that won't pass anything? waste of time. the bill is a doomed fukking joke. grow up
Oh right. Cause FEMA uses its full budget every year.

Where your boy Trump getting that extra UI benefits from out of thin air allotted to something else. Same with that wall money that just “reallocated”.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh right. Cause FEMA uses its full budget every year.

Where your boy Trump getting that extra UI benefits from out of thin air allotted to something else. Same with that wall money that just “reallocated”.
you're scrambling and desperate

nancy is refusing to pass unemployment and stimulus checks without getting a massive slush fund for blue state bureaucrats. that is the facts of the matter. so enjoy watching nothing pass :yeshrug:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
you're scrambling and desperate

nancy is refusing to pass unemployment and stimulus checks without getting a massive slush fund for blue state bureaucrats. that is the facts of the matter. so enjoy watching nothing pass :yeshrug:
Oh my bad. I didn’t realize all 50 states are Democrat led.

You pulling that same GOP nonsense from Obamacare. Try and help everyone but make it about the some conspiracy by Dems to be some financially abusive takers.

You really can’t believe UI and a check is going to the fix for an illness that is affecting all sectors of the economy?

I know you don’t believe in big government but if there was ever a time for government to use all levers at its request, it’s a global pandemic. How can you look at Germany pumping billions across its economy and think America can get away with duct tape and Flintstone vitamins?

Cancer spreads you radiate the whole body. Where is and where it’s likely to go.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh my bad. I didn’t realize all 50 states are Democrat led.

You pulling that same GOP nonsense from Obamacare. Try and help everyone but make it about the some conspiracy by Dems to be some financially abuse takers.

You really can believe UI and a check is going to the fix for an illness that is affecting all sectors of the economy?

I know you don’t believe in big government but if there was ever a time for government to use all levers at its request, it’s a global pandemic. How can you look at Germany pumping billions across its economy and think America can get away with duct tape and Flintstone vitamins?

Cancer spreads you eradicate the whole body. Where is and where it’s likely to go.
cool, let me know when she negotiates a bill passing

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
cool, let me know when she negotiates a bill passing
I mean you are proving my point being glib.

It all on the Dems.

How Dems should try and win Conservative votes by being moderate or considering their feelingsbut we just let Republicans get away with just occupying seats. Don’t have to appeal to anyone with ideas.

I didn’t realize Conservatives no longer where capable of big country wide altering ideas. Isn’t it Eisenhower who though of a nationwide highway system?

He took a Dem legislation(FDR) and improved it cause he saw the good purpose in the idea for the nation at whole.

But right. Now we are locked in the Conservative let’s prove the government suck by sabotaging any ideas but then get elected by saying government sucks so get out of our lives. And that philosophy has seeped all the way down to the electorate.

So here we are with Mitch McConnell doing doing and people like you enabling his destructive nothingness.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean you are proving my point being glib.

It all on the Dems.

How Dems should try and win Conservative votes by being moderate or considering their feelingsbut we just let Republicans get away with just occupying seats. Don’t have to appeal to anyone with ideas.

I didn’t realize Conservatives no longer where capable of big country wide altering ideas. Isn’t it Eisenhower who though of a nationwide highway system?

He took a Dem legislation(FDR) and improved it cause he saw the good purpose in the idea for the nation at whole.

But right. Now we are locked in the Conservative let’s prove the government suck by sabotaging any ideas but then get elected by saying government sucks so get out of our lives. And that philosophy has seeped all the way down to the electorate.
its not "all on the dems", but they're negotiating with people who dont want to spend another penny. so if the republicans have nothing to lose, then how the fukk is what pelosi is doing a good strategy? :dead: