Still dealing with this stalker/future domestic terrorist, they sent me threats two days ago on IG.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Remember how I told yall about that stalker I had been dealing with for over two years that used 65+ troll accounts just to get me banned from Twitter and tried to extort me and my family for money? They are back at it again...

20190806-101245.jpg

FYI, the picture in the profile pic is of alt-righter, blatant white supremacist, and neo-nazi Richard Spencer.

I already reported the post to IG. But I already know how this motherfucekr rolls. I block this account like the other ones he creates, then he creates another one and does the same thing.

Some of the guy's family members reached out to me and said that they need to stop this guy, and that they are worried that somebody is going to get hurt or worse...they assume he's severely mentally ill and refusing to seek treatment.
:lupe:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Report that bytchass cac to the FBI
That's what been recommended when I talked to people, including this guy's family members who reached out to me cause they saw me deal with this shyt on IG and TWitter.

HE also sent me this crap on Twitter...claiming to a member of the alt right while having a KKKlansman in his avi....he was sending me threats that if I didn't get off twitter something would happen to me or my family. He also sent me texts telling me "the alt right is watching you". Best believe I've collected more than enough screenshots and evidence like this to sent to the FBI for hate crimes and all of that.
20190321-110230.jpg

Superstar
Daps
Some of the guy's family members reached out to me and said that they need to stop this guy, and that they are worried that somebody is going to get hurt or worse...they assume he's severely mentally ill and refusing to seek treatment.
that was probably him on alternate accounts

somewhere on the internet there is likely a thread tracking you (think like those Kent threads). that's how he and the others keeps finding u.

whatever your online identity is you should switch it up completely (emails, usernames, locations, hobbies u frequently promote etc)