Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Always remember hearing this. Ced was cool with the sidekick role and DL never really brought as much influence. But Bernie was clearly the true star of the Kings of Comedy, and that probably burned Steve something serious.

Bernie finally getting hollywood on his side was the final straw in Steve's salty ass wagon.

Bernie also is very versatile in his acting. Look at the differences between Pride with Terrance Howard, Ocean's Eleven and Soul Men with Sam Jackson.

Steve plays the same damn character in every movie. nikka was the exact same person in Love don't cost a thing, You got Served and Johnson Family vacation.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
No lie was watching the funeral and Steve bytch ass grandstanding and shyt was :scust:

Especially knowing he pulled that hoe ass shyt.

RIP Bernie :mjcry:

I still remember how hype people were when his show premiered. Mom recorded it,one of the few times we sat around to watch the same show :wow:

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk that c00n walrus.
Bernie the Gawd.
:ohlawd:
UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:I like Steve's show. I'll put it this way though: I never saw any of steves live comedy, nor any of his movies, though I did listen to his radio show on and off
when I would drop my sisters off at school a few years ago.

Bernie? I've seen comedy specials, a handful of his movies, the TV show, interviews, etc. Bernie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> No favoritism, Bernie is just funnier.
His versatility could go from father figure to creepy uncle to slick talking conman to every-man just trying to live. Can't say the same for steve.
RIP Bernie.