Steroids

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You ever took or thought of taking steroids? What was the experience like?

It's tempting, just imagining being bigger than big, lookin like a fukkin superhero.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What did you figure out my friend?

Jumping on the juice won't fix the main problem for most gym people.... not knowing what the fukk they're doing

I finally figured shyt out in the last 2 years and am very happy with where I'm at naturally.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
You ever took or thought of taking steroids? What was the experience like?

It's tempting, just imagining being bigger than big, lookin like a fukkin superhero.
Learn how to train like a fukkin beast everyday in the gym first, 70% gym goers train like shyt and scared of heavyweights scared and Pain

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What's your week look like ?

QUOTE="Waterproof, post: 29130155, member: 8064"]Learn how to train like a fukkin beast everyday in the gym first, 70% gym goers train like shyt and scared of heavyweights scared of Pain[/QUOTE]

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
What's your week look like ?

QUOTE="Waterproof, post: 29130155, member: 8064"]Learn how to train like a fukkin beast everyday in the gym first, 70% gym goers train like shyt and scared of heavyweights scared of Pain
[/QUOTE]
Sat-Chest
Sun-bicep/Tricep/forearms
Mon-Quads, Hamstring/Calves
Tues-Delts/Traps
Wed-Back
Thurs-FullBody Strength Training
Fri-rest

First Thing to get Jack is your mentality when you train, then you have to train hard and don't be scared of Pain.

Going past your comfort, stressing your body is how you grow, No Pain=No Growth

Eat, Sleep, Rest and do a whole lot of bench press, squat, Deadlifts, over head presses and Rows

Get that shyt down first before you worry about gear.

On Gear or Off Gear not to many can Hang With me in the gym, because they weak mentally, you want to be Jacked strengthen your mind

Even the days you don't want to workout get your ass in the gym

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Thanks bro, my mentality is to fukk these weights up!!

Sat-Chest
Tues-Delts/Traps
Wed-Back
Fri-rest

First Thing to get Jack is your mentality when you train, then you have to train hard and don't be scared of Pain.

Eat, Sleep, Rest and do a whole lot of bench press, squat, Deadlifts, over head presses and Rows

On Gear or Off Gear not to many can Hang With me in the gym, because they weak mentally, you want to be Jacked strengthen your mind

Even the days you don't want to workout get your ass in the gym[/QUOTE]

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
You can't fight genetics. Take all the gear you want, if the DNA is trash it's trash.

Half the folks look at gear the wrong way anyway. The golden era guys used gear to heal quicker and train longer. Now you got these hgh preggo bellies.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Had a shytty workout today couldn't wait to be done. I'm also coming off an injury so I'm not tryna go too heavy.

How do you get in your jacked mindset? My workout felt super shytty to me.

Sat-Chest
Tues-Delts/Traps
Wed-Back
Fri-rest

Even the days you don't want to workout get your ass in the gym[/QUOTE]

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
@Balla You got to be focused, Got to be Hungry, whatever pain you had in your life use that shyt, you got to want it, be focused on your goals, can't be afraid of Pain, you got to the gym with one goal and that's to be fukkin Jacked and Strong, and don't be afraid of hard work

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Thanks bruh

@Balla You got to be focused, Got to be Hungry, whatever pain you had in your life use that shyt, you got to want it, be focused on your goals, can't be afraid of Pain, you got to the gym with one goal and that's to be fukkin Jacked and Strong, and don't be afraid of hard work