Stereotype of black Midwesterners being jealous selfish haters?

Spartacus89

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southside Chicago
Being born and raised in Chicago/Midwest, I've often heard that people in the Midwest from Chicago, Detroit, to Cleveland, the Lou, and all over are stereotyped as jealous haters who pull the next man down to bring themselves up. For people outside the Midwest, is this really how yall view us? If so what would make black Midwesterners any more jealous/selfish than anyother region?

I ask this because one of my friends from here (Chicago) has been trying to link up with some black media companies in New York on business. He likes to draw cartoons/animation like the Boondocks and shyt. One of the guys in NY he spoke to actually told him that Chicago has a lot of selfish jealous people. I'm like damn, that how yall view the Midwest?

:huhldup:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
it's somewhat true...as a fellow chiraqi :ehh:, I remember gunning on cats and getting gunned on :to: (thrift store clothing). We're just a vain bunch....It's cold out chyea, so we GOTTA dress up and we like to dress nice. :ld:

That atmosphere is a hot little cesspool for breeding haters. Hell, listen to Kanye's lyrics. :yeshrug: He talks about on College Dropout how many cats surround him (ironically in Chi) would draw their self-esteem from gear and whips. Just my opinion.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
never heard of this being exclusive to midwestreners

sounds more like blacks period.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
nikka fukk you :damn:
tumblr_mdbx76mATx1r3tb47o1_400.jpg

*reports to admins*

*steals his coli cash* :demonic:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i've been to cleveland cause my parents live there and the blacks there tend to be followers and follow what other people in different places do.

I've notice more niqqas out there depend on women to take care of them and the women don't mind even if she's a welfare bish.. they tend to be the biggest haters and jealous people i've seen in the midwest... it's funny cause cincy people are different

Chicago and michigan people have there own style and tend to live the way that represent them