Steps to plan and Funeral?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
My mother just passed away this morning and i'm wondering if the cole has any tips on helping me handling a funeral. the grieving process is something I think I can handle but i'll take advice on that too.

aslo...

:sadbron:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
for real advice from my opinion:

funerals suck everyone hates going to them. make the ceremony honoring your mother short and sweet and then give more time for a reception where people can just socialize. most people dont wanna get up at a funeral and make some speech so just skip that part say a couple nice things and then get to the reception.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
alcohol dehydrates you and mdma dehydrates you, putting them together is bad news.

drink some water/gatorade

quit trollin this guy his mother just died, he dont need that bullshyt

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thing about molly is it depletes your serotonin, causing deep depressing a few days after. just try to hang in there with bud and liquor, my condolences.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

whats to explain we got a dead mama on our hands and you are trolling him trying to get him to drink way too much water and feel all bad like when you drink too much water. haha funny trick maybe one of the oldest in the books but now is not the time or the place. i thought the guys making fun of the boston bombing were bad but you really take the cake.:what:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
whats to explain we got a dead mama on our hands and you are trolling him trying to get him to drink way too much water and feel all bad like when you drink too much water. haha funny trick maybe one of the oldest in the books but now is not the time or the place. i thought the guys making fun of the boston bombing were bad but you really take the cake.:what:

:beli: now I see why you're red

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i dont see why you ask random ppl this, you should be taking care of funeral arrangements with other family, not young faceless people