stepping in dog crap and getting into someones car appreciation

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i dont TRY to step in dog shyt but sometimes it always happens, a couple times a month. i STILL have dog shyt in the grooves of my shoe but thats what-ev.

anyway, whenever i step into someones car and contaminate it with dog shyt i always chuckle and grin and love knowing the fact they're car now will smell like dog shyt for the next couple days

ive done this to carpets in store and homes as well. its my way of cleaning the shyt off my shoe.

some people ask why i have dog shyt in the groves of my shoe and all i can say simply is....it just gets there

havoc00

Pro
Daps
You must have some bytch friends, do that in my home or car and I would fukk you up. No tough guy talk thats just real.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
You must have some bytch friends, do that in my home or car and I would fukk you up. No tough guy talk thats just real.

im a gold gloves boxer, or at least i was until i broke my hand punching a wall stud because my ex c*nt girl got 45% of my paycheck for child support approved.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
im a gold gloves boxer, or at least i was until i broke my hand punching a wall stud because my ex c*nt girl got 45% of my paycheck for child support approved.

Golden gloves thats cool, I have a baseball bat

:heh:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Golden gloves thats cool, I have a baseball bat

:heh:

yeah and i where wrist guards because you never know when your gonna slip on a banana peel walking down the street and break your wrist...able to block that bat? yes i am