Stephen King's The Dark Tower [Potentially] Coming to Amazon As a Series

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Stephen King's The Dark Tower Getting TV Adaptation by Haunting of Hill House Creator

Stephen King’s The Dark Tower is being turned into a TV show. According to Deadline, the ambitious project is in the works from Mike Flanagan and Trevor Macy’s Intrepid Pictures under a new deal with Amazon Studios.

“I wrote a pilot. We view it as a series that’s going at least five seasons,” said Flanagan. “And having lived with this project as long as I have, I have an enormous amount of it worked out in my brain. But I have a pilot script I’m thrilled with and a very detailed outline for the first season and a broader outline for the subsequent seasons.”

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Also waiting on The Talisman. It's supposed to be done by Netflix. Hopefully it'll lead them to doing Black House, and possibly other Dark Tower tie-ins (*cough*INSOMNIA*cough*)

one can only hope.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Flanagan is a big get. This would have been golden on HBO and I’m still a bit saddened the adaptation couldn’t go through there years ago. I’m…cautiously optimistic for now.

It shouldn’t shock anybody when Kate Siegel inevitably gets cast. :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This isn't an old story right? I remember Amazon tried to do a Dark Tower series before then it got killed. We back?:ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: VBM