Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
He’s too scared to bench Klay. Moody should be replacing Klay not Wiggins
:yeshrug:
I get that Kerr is a cuck to the vets...

But he COULD have brought in Wigs for Looney, left Moses in, and moved Dray to the small 5. Loon was pretty ineffective and slow so it's a good bball decision.

He's only rigid to player positions when it suits his lame narrative.

Like running Cory Joseph out there...literally ever. Or when he makes excuses for not playing a young buck who's bringing energy and hustle.

I'm pretty much convinced that Kerr made a deal with the devil years ago to have all of his success, and now he's selling our future to make his payments.

There's no way he's that dumb.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Anyone else tired of hearing Kerr post game, give a ton of fake flattery to a guy who played his ass off, only to be nonsensically benched?

Here is is again fellating Moses after pulling him in crunch time.
:stopitslime:

(timestamped)

I ain't buying what this Kerrorist is selling.

(Props to whomever came up with the Kerrorist name 👊🏾)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Anyone else tired of hearing Kerr post game, give a ton of fake flattery to a guy who played his ass off, only to be nonsensically benched?

(timestamped)

He basically admitted he benched moody because of politics

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I get that Kerr is a cuck to the vets...

But he COULD have brought in Wigs for Looney, left Moses in, and moved Dray to the small 5. Loon was pretty ineffective and slow so it's a good bball decision.

He's only rigid to player positions when it suits his lame narrative.

Like running Cory Joseph out there...literally ever. Or when he makes excuses for not playing a young buck who's bringing energy and hustle.

I'm pretty much convinced that Kerr made a deal with the devil years ago to have all of his success, and now he's selling our future to make his payments.

There's no way he's that dumb.
Kerr ain’t make no deal with no devil… He just had smarter players around… Those high IG players masked his incompetence as a coach

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If yall were smart you’d trade Klay. His reputation and skillset still precedes him. He would get a lot in return. Hes probably not playing up to warriors standard but on other teams he would probably be the best shooter still. Like Ime said shooting is a premium in this league.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If yall were smart you’d trade Klay. His reputation and skillset still precedes him. He would get a lot in return. Hes probably not playing up to warriors standard but on other teams he would probably be the best shooter still. Like Ime said shooting is a premium in this league.
What are they getting back for Klay that helps them win now?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would be wiser to sell on Kuminga now.
That will also free up minutes for Moody.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps

(timestamped)

Anytime I call kerr a coward, the coli thinks i'm tripping. He will never do what's neccesary for the success of the team
If it will make the vets angry, He's:whoa:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Kuminga is the future there. It’s the old guard the Warriors need to move on from. Can’t keep living that nostalgic shyt. Green, Looney or Klay should be the move…. Can’t keep living in 2015-2018
Kuminga is not the future. Lol

Once Steph retires you need to rebuild. No need to hold on to a player who is a third best on a good team

Wiseman, Poole. Get rid of him before it’s too late