Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The only thing i can think of why Moody doesnt get the court time he deserves is Kerr is doing that Popovich thing where he plays mind games with the players. That's it

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I hope GS mercifully trades Moody this season so he can average 18+ right away for his new team. The kid has a really polished game and Kerr just refuses to give him the minutes he deserves.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I hope GS mercifully trades Moody this season so he can average 18+ right away for his new team. The kid has a really polished game and Kerr just refuses to give him the minutes he deserves.
he doesnt even need to average 18 to be effective. He reminds me of what De'Anthony Melton is for the 76ers/was for the Grizzlies. he's a solid role player that will knock down shots and hustle. that's all we need, and he gives us that, but Kerrorist doesnt play him, or he yanks him unnecessarily

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
he doesnt even need to average 18 to be effective. He reminds me of what De'Anthony Melton is for the 76ers/was for the Grizzlies. he's a solid role player that will knock down shots and hustle. that's all we need, and he gives us that, but Kerrorist doesnt play him, or he yanks him unnecessarily
Doesn't need to but it would help the Dubs if he did. Lord knows he'd do it more efficiently than Klay or Wiggins and they need the scoring outside of Steph.