Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
moody was a team worst -12 which is disappointing bc he was better to start the season
Kuminga brought virtually nothing to the game. If they were ballin' they'd get the mins. It's not a conspiracy, they're just not those guys :francis:

:manny: this is coaching, you can't use JK like he is Otto Porter, maximize his strengths

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah running off screens and reading when to cut is a skill in itself. Zack is talented is fukk but got a low bball IQ that leads to him getting lost on the regular on D. So being in what's essentially a read and react system like Golden State's spells disaster to me.
He's already in a read and react system, the Bulls just make it look like shyt.

:dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
People been on Steve Kerr’s ass for his coaching so far

Rightfully so… he refuses to adjust the rotations and his coaching style.. it took a long time for the league to catch up to the warriors style of play.. once he saw that he should’ve pivoted going after stretch bigs that could still play in the dubs offense who weren’t liabilities on defense…

Staying with that small ball shyt even up to now.. Mofo playing Corey Jo over TJD when we need the fukkin size

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Warriors roster +/- stats to date.

Check out the top 7 and bottom 5.

Your eyes aren't lying to you.
That’s all coaching… I’m starting to believe Mike Brown was the brains behind the offense and defense

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
That’s all coaching… I’m starting to believe Mike Brown was the brains behind the offense and defense
yeah he's not adjusting to anything...like, AT ALL :francis:

that four guard lineup he trotted out 2 days ago... :snoop:

Branding Podziemski was the small forward in that lineup. That's inexcusably bad coaching, man

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
yeah he's not adjusting to anything...like, AT ALL :francis:

that four guard lineup he trotted out 2 days ago... :snoop:

Branding Podziemski was the small forward in that lineup. That's inexcusably bad coaching, man
Like beyond horrendously bad.. Steph a good dude because Kerr would’ve been bushed long ago