Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You would think he would start taking Klay’s mins but nope smh

Kerr still ain’t playing TJD.. like why the fukk we draft him.. play thr fukkin rookies man smh
i honestly dont think this is a contending roster. I had my doubts before the season, and nothing has changed my mind

play klay more, play klay less, play the rookies more, it's all the same. this roster isn't winning a chip as constructed.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I wonder if Steph will greenlight his boy Klay being traded

It has to happen if we are going to salvage this season. Im trying to get Pascal or Lavine in here asap
Siakam only works in Draymond's spot.

I want Lavine on the Lakers. :ufdup:

On a serious tip, I don't see how Lavine fits. Number one, Draymond's liable to say some slick shyt to/about him and poison the well. Second, Kerr would need to change the offense a little because you can't expect him to get there and fit in with GS' motion offense. Lavine isn't exactly known for running around screens and making a bunch of cuts like Klay or what Kerr expects.

Look at those highlights. Nearly everything off the dribble.

Last edited:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Which one of us is firing up the Larry Holmes Gardens inquiry for Klay thread?

Its time.
Papa Klay been getting his mail at the Gardens for a minute now.

Every time I see him put the ball on the floor I get a slight heart palpitation.

OCR-L-OLDHOOPSTER-0906-13-MS-1.jpg

Dubs gotta stop avoiding these tough conversations and have that intervention.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Siakam only works in Draymond's spot.

I want Lavine on the Lakers. :ufdup:

On a serious tip, I don't see how Lavine fits. Number one, Draymond's liable to say some slick shyt to/about him and poison the well. Second, Kerr would need to change the offense a little because you can't expect him to get there and fit in with GS' motion offense. Lavine isn't exactly known for running around screens and making a bunch of cuts like Klay or what Kerr expects.

Look at those highlights. Nearly everything off the dribble.

Lavine fits perfectly with Golden State. He can score off the dribble, but he's elite at catch and shooting also. You put him in this system and run similar actions that Klay gets and he'll eat.

He doesn't do it enough in Chicago because the Bulls don't really run offense that makes sense. The fit is there, plus Kerr coached Zach during the Olympics and raved about him when they won Gold

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Lavine fits perfectly with Golden State. He can score off the dribble, but he's elite at catch and shooting also. You put him in this system and run similar actions that Klay gets and he'll eat.

He doesn't do it enough in Chicago because the Bulls don't really run offense that makes sense. The fit is there, plus Kerr coached Zach during the Olympics and raved about him when they won Gold
Nah running off screens and reading when to cut is a skill in itself. Zack is talented is fukk but got a low bball IQ that leads to him getting lost on the regular on D. So being in what's essentially a read and react system like Golden State's spells disaster to me.