Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KAT and Gobert the most unlikeable/annoying front court imo. Glad gobert got choked out honestly. I’m sure his teammates were happy to see it.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
If you’re Kuminga or Moody you have a good reason to hate Kerr. He’s never said anything nearly this complimentary of either one and I wonder why :mjpls:

I fukks with Podz heavy, but I never heard Kerr top off a rookie in public, no matter how good they play.

Named his son Nick.

Nick Kerr.

No, it's not short for Nicholas.

:mjpls:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't know who Podz takes minutes from with a fully healthy roster but yea it definitely looks like he's capable of playing and contributing now, he looks like a perfect fit for the system, Dunleavy looks like he might have hit on both draft picks.

On another note it's hilarious that Draymond trying to get thrown out of games when Steph doesn't play isn't just a running twitter joke, if Rudy said that then his peers feel the same way.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
legit warriors gotta have the worst front court players in the league in terms of scoring/finishing. from the small forward spot to the center position, no team has a worse frontcourt group

all our scoring comes from nikkas 6'6 and under. it's all guard play with this team
facts which is why TJD should start, he can catch logs and get easy dunks. helps the entire front court finishing at the rim