Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
We need gil byke to shyt on Weedplate :mjcry:
legit warriors gotta have the worst front court players in the league in terms of scoring/finishing. from the small forward spot to the center position, no team has a worse frontcourt group

all our scoring comes from nikkas 6'6 and under. it's all guard play with this team

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Podz led the team in minutes played. thats impressive. and he was the best player on the team, along with Saric

CP0 with bad turnovers in the fourth smh. This is why it's always gonna be fukk CP0. Always. IDC if he hits a game winner in G7 of the finals, fukk CP0, now and forever.

Kuminga....idk what to say. Dude just aint it so far. only grabbed 2 boards. I legit don't care about how many points he will score. Kerr and the coaching staff said he needs to focus on rebounding. Dude grabbed 2 boards tonight. Each game it looks more and more like the FO legit blew 2 top 7 lottery picks

Moody was fine i guess. Podz took his minutes

Wiggins continues to be doodoo water

draymond most likely gonna be suspended for some games

PS - Chris Paul could save my mother's life. I would thank him for that, and then kindly tell him to go fukk himself.

Last edited:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're bout to get some much needed rest avoiding the in season tournament BS

Silver prolly mad AF
Players like we gon miss games lil nikka :lolbron:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Moody and Kuminga gotta be sick they wound up with GSW, so much potential bread being lost
moody was a team worst -12 which is disappointing bc he was better to start the season
Kuminga brought virtually nothing to the game. If they were ballin' they'd get the mins. It's not a conspiracy, they're just not those guys :francis:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Kuminga has been ass the past few games. Super low energy and low effort from him. I expect the mistakes, but not the low motor.

Did he catch cooties drinking from Weedplates water bottle?

He better not be on some pouting shyt.

:ufdup:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“He’s going to play,” Kerr said of the rookie. “He’s going to play every night. He’s earned that. He was incredible tonight. He’s been great in practice. There’s something unique about him at that size to rebound the way he does. He had seven tonight. He’s always in the right spot. He’s fearless. He connects the game. He plays the way we want to play. The ball moves when he’s out there. He’s attacking at the right times, he’s cutting at the right times. Defensively he’s really good. He’s a damn good player so he’s going to play.”

If you’re Kuminga or Moody you have a good reason to hate Kerr. He’s never said anything nearly this complimentary of either one and I wonder why :mjpls: