Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't say Klay is better, but I would rather have him coming off the bench.

As a trade asset tho, he's a Warriors legend with clear interest from some franchises. Gotta at least make it count. PG neither plays enough games per year to help Steph out nor is as impactful as before.

Trading washed players for a washed player on a max contract is stupid to say the least.
It’s definitely stupid but when your options are limited you have no choice. Now that the draft is done, hopefully we’ll get a quick resolution when fa opens up

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I wouldn't say Klay is better, but I would rather have him coming off the bench.

As a trade asset tho, he's a Warriors legend with clear interest from some franchises. Gotta at least make it count. PG neither plays enough games per year to help Steph out nor is as impactful as before.

Trading washed players for a washed player on a max contract is stupid to say the least.
PG is washed?

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
PG is washed?
All I've been hearing from the "We got next" Clippers the last 5 years are injury reports and how they managed to get some value out of Westbrook and Harden despite their fall-off.

This team needs consistent scoring to take some pressure off Steph. Consistency also includes availability. He can't be getting tripled damn near every game.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
All I've been hearing from the "We got next" Clippers the last 5 years are injury reports and how they managed to get some value out of Westbrook and Harden despite their fall-off.

This team needs consistent scoring to take some pressure off Steph. Consistency also includes availability. He can't be getting tripled damn near every game.
PG been more consistent than Kwahi Leonard lmaoo

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It only happens if the clips refuse to pay him, they have no choice but to pay him after giving up all those assets for him
Even then it's not like that great of a possibility
The Clippers have to facilitate that they can tell PG to kick rocks cause they have absolutely no reason to help GS unless they get some wild package similar to what the Knicks had to do to get Bridges from Brooklyn