Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's what you going to do to a 4 time champ? Have him come in as a heat check guy? Those guys don't even get MLE money.

Damn the game dirty if that's the only way Klay can stay in the Bay :wow:

You guys going to be hurt when he got the Magic as the 4th seed next year :mjcry:
A four time champ who missed 3 years due to injury. He’s nowhere near the same player anymore but he could still beast in a role that emphasized his strengths.

I can’t think of a contending team that would improve if they made him their starting 2.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That's what you going to do to a 4 time champ? Have him come in as a heat check guy? Those guys don't even get MLE money.

Damn the game dirty if that's the only way Klay can stay in the Bay :wow:

You guys going to be hurt when he got the Magic as the 4th seed next year :mjcry:
Magic are basically a four seed this year. :pachaha:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Draymond and Wiggins for Zach LaVine works financially

:ld:
I figured it'd be Chris Paul before June 28th so the Bulls can void his contract.

Lavine makes sense for someone GS could take a chance on even though that contract is terrifying.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Klay needs to look at Westbrook and realize that's his next step.

He'd thrive as a 6th man, but he's not a starter anymore. It is what it is.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What do all the fakkits who defended Draymond and sided with him till the end have to sa was it/he worth it :scust:

Top-3 on the team in On-Off (+4.6) and Box Plus-Minus. 2nd on the team in Value Over Replacement, behind only Steph.

Yes they missed the playoffs, but you can't blame Draymond for Wiggins and Klay underperforming terribly all season long.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Klay should be a 6th man but will he accept that role and the lower salary? I'm sure someone's going to throw the bag at him.

Draymond needs to step aside for the young guys.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Klay should be a 6th man but will he accept that role and the lower salary? I'm sure someone's going to throw the bag at him.

Draymond needs to step aside for the young guys.
Y’all legit have an unhealthy opinion on Draymond.

Exactly which young guy is he holding back? Not benching Klay or Wiggins earlier for Kuminga & possibly Moody killed they season