Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Cac waited years to get that off
he was actually right from the clips i saw. The twitter fans were spouting bullshyt that was irrational. One take was that playing TJD more would be the difference between them winning a chip and losing the play-in game, which is clear nonsense. A rookie player is not swinging your title hopes. He's not Magic Johnson :martin:

The fact is, this is something we knew since mid-november: this team wasn't a contender at all. full stop. Anyone saying otherwise is wrong. And our contention hopes damn sure did not rest on TJD's shoulders.

Again, how about the FO actually decides to give Steph a legit 2nd star. You know, the same way Jokic, Giannis, Bron, Kawhi, SGA, Ant Man, Luka, etc. all have, instead of tryna sell us on guys who will be role players like Kuminga, Podz, TJD, etc?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Klay has some use if he realizes he’s a Doug McDermott at this point of his career and his coach has the balls to use him that way.

One of the biggest problems with the team all year was Kerr’s loyalty to him and the belief that he’s just a slow starter and that being :flabbynsick: was something he’d shoot his way out of. He’s :flabbynsick:, he can’t defend anyone, and he’s still taking the awful shots that he used to make when he wasn’t :flabbynsick: And guys like Kuminga and Moody who should be this team’s future were spending extended periods of time on the bench while Klay got burned and bricked shots. I usually like Kerr but this was inexcusable.
I mean McDermott so bad even Pop didn't want him on a tanking team and gave him away to the pacers for second round picks :mjlol:

Klay been bad but I'm going to give him more credit than that :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well we all know GS is gonna bring him back on a contract that will still complicate their free agency plans.

The only way they get better is if they look to trade away Wiggins, Moody, Kuminga, and I'm not sure how CP3 contract is but if he has another year then add him to the trading block as well.

It's time to move on from the “dead weight” that's holding them down. Yeah, Kuminga, Moody, etc are solid contributors but the fanbase wants to hold onto them as the “future” of the franchise but they're part of the problem with why this team is pretty average because you're hoping for these guys to be prominent pieces to the puzzle.
Draymond and Wiggins for Zach LaVine works financially

:ld:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I mean McDermott so bad even Pop didn't want him on a tanking team and gave him away to the pacers for second round picks :mjlol:

Klay been bad but I'm going to give him more credit than that :mjlol:
That type of role though. Coming off the bench exclusively for 3 point shooting in short spurts while being hidden defensively.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That type of role though. Coming off the bench exclusively for 3 point shooting in short spurts while being hidden defensively.
That's what you going to do to a 4 time champ? Have him come in as a heat check guy? Those guys don't even get MLE money.

Damn the game dirty if that's the only way Klay can stay in the Bay :wow:

You guys going to be hurt when he got the Magic as the 4th seed next year :mjcry: