Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
They fooled many fans into thinking they were going to make a deep playoff finishing 27-12 (against teams they should beat)

Kerr - Ain’t coaching shyt but they extended him to be the highest paid coach :dead:

Steph - :flabbynsick:

Draymond - :francis:

Klank, Wiggins, Kuminga - :unimpressed:

Moody - :mjcry:

Looney, CP0, GP2 - :camby:

TJD & Podz - :yeshrug:
thankfully we didn't believe that fake ass run for a second :blessed:

the 2018 76ers ended the season on a 16-game win streak

...they got washed by Boston in 5.

Warriors weren'tfooling anyone

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
They could have had Lamelo too :picard:

Yup.

Meanwhile Melo is having the time of his life with IG thots, playing on chalk dust ankles and taking the bag to stay with an underperforming team.

Mans should be 3-4 years deep with the Warriors and having Steph teach him how to put on ankle braces.

You would think Curry and the crew would’ve went to ownership immediately after draft night 2020 and asked WTF were they thinking.

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
thankfully we didn't believe that fake ass run for a second :blessed:

the 2018 76ers ended the season on a 16-game win streak

...they got washed by Boston in 5.

Warriors weren'tfooling anyone
The amount of homerism on Reddit was astounding. They really believed this team was about to make a 2023 Miami Heat type of run :wow:

Also I edited Wiggins and Kumingas name in op :lolbron:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I knew y'all were going home last night.

The Kings were the better team and just wanted it more.

Klay failed the team with his play but at the same time, Steph didn't do much either with an efficient yet dismal 22pt effort.

Y'all got some serious roster issues to address.
I think it's time to move on from Wiggins, Kuminga, Moody, etc because you're not winning with those guys being focal pieces. I'd say trade Klay but that's not happening.

The truth is that Steph, Klay, and Dray are going to be spending their next few/last seasons playing in mediocrity because there's not much out there to improve their team.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I knew y'all were going home last night.

The Kings were the better team and just wanted it more.

Klay failed the team with his play but at the same time, Steph didn't do much either with an efficient yet dismal 22pt effort.

Y'all got some serious roster issues to address.
I think it's time to move on from Wiggins, Kuminga, Moody, etc because you're not winning with those guys being focal pieces. I'd say trade Klay but that's not happening.

The truth is that Steph, Klay, and Dray are going to be spending their next few/last seasons playing in mediocrity because there's not much out there to improve their team.
Klay is a free agent now

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
:mjlol: got damn we got bodied

happy i aint watch
where the fukk does the team even go from here
At this rate? The lottery :pachaha:

They gotta blow it up. Talk Dray and Klay into retiring to free up cap, and either get Kerr tf outta here to get a young core, or surround Steph with the best vets they can get for one last run. :manny:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Klay is a free agent now
Well we all know GS is gonna bring him back on a contract that will still complicate their free agency plans.

The only way they get better is if they look to trade away Wiggins, Moody, Kuminga, and I'm not sure how CP3 contract is but if he has another year then add him to the trading block as well.

It's time to move on from the “dead weight” that's holding them down. Yeah, Kuminga, Moody, etc are solid contributors but the fanbase wants to hold onto them as the “future” of the franchise but they're part of the problem with why this team is pretty average because you're hoping for these guys to be prominent pieces to the puzzle.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: got damn we got bodied

happy i aint watch
where the fukk does the team even go from here
Step 1: salary dump wiggins, loon, CP0.
Step 2: either sign klay to a very friendly contract or dump him also
Step 3: try and sell everyone on the idea of Kuminga because of "warriors exceptionalism", and not actually give steph a legit 2nd option even though he just ended the season on 26/5/5 on 62%TS
Step 4: Run this garbage back because being a 26-win team in 2028 is more important than using assets to help your once in a lifetime superstar, further showing us they've stopped caring about contending for chips since KD left

Last edited:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Klay is a free agent now
Klay has some use if he realizes he’s a Doug McDermott at this point of his career and his coach has the balls to use him that way.

One of the biggest problems with the team all year was Kerr’s loyalty to him and the belief that he’s just a slow starter and that being :flabbynsick: was something he’d shoot his way out of. He’s :flabbynsick:, he can’t defend anyone, and he’s still taking the awful shots that he used to make when he wasn’t :flabbynsick: And guys like Kuminga and Moody who should be this team’s future were spending extended periods of time on the bench while Klay got burned and bricked shots. I usually like Kerr but this was inexcusable.