Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Dunleavy will have to take some massive risks to try to build a potential contender around Steph. Something crazy like rolling the dice on Lavine and clearing out cap space (so shipping out Dray and Wiggins and likely sending out a bunch of picks to get them out the door) to sign Paul George.
Dray to Detroit for Stewart and whatever cap space they have

Wiggins, I mean, unless Toronto really wants to go all out to win the Bronze at the next FIBA World Cup by hoarding every Canadian not named SGA, the book is out on him.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Wiggins, I mean, unless Toronto really wants to go all out to win the Bronze at the next FIBA World Cup by hoarding every Canadian not named SGA, the book is out on him.

Dont be a typical lazy assed NBA writer....Masai aint touching Wiggins unless ur attaching major assets to it...

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Can they dump Wiggins on Washington, Portland, Charlotte, etc. with picks? Or attach Kuminga as the sweetener?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Lol upside is pointless for win now
exactly. Warriors fans been hearing too much about "upside" and "give x player time. he's young". Those are phrases for rebuilding teams. and if that's the case, the FO needs to pick a side and stop hedging. that's how u end up with nothing

Please, Y'all aint been "win now" since 2019 :mjlol:
also true. Lacob and co. have been disrespecting steph for years. They also are historically bad when steph isn't in the lineup, so idk wtf they're rushing toward :martin:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Dont be a typical lazy assed NBA writer....Masai aint touching Wiggins unless ur attaching major assets to it...
If you know how I feel about Wiggins, I wouldn't go near Wiggins unless he had one year left on his deal and then I'd tell him "vaya con dios."

He's Ben Simmons but healthy enough for the sun to have shined on his ass once. Both them dudes would be anywhere else but the court.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Can they dump Wiggins on Washington, Portland, Charlotte, etc. with picks? Or attach Kuminga as the sweetener?

Not a fukkng chance you need to send out a player(Moody or Kuminga) and a 1st just to get off that contract....everybody knows GS is in hell and have zero bargaining power.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If you know how I feel about Wiggins, I wouldn't go near Wiggins unless he had one year left on his deal and then I'd tell him "vaya con dios."

He's Ben Simmons but healthy enough for the sun to have shined on his ass once. Both them dudes would be anywhere else but the court.

IM tired of lazy ass NBA Bill Simmons type send him to Toronto becasuse hes Canadian shtick it makes alot of NBA media look like complete ignorant buffoons.
You aint moving off Wiggins contract anywhere unless ur attaching players and picks....GS isnt in a position of strength here.

Hes worse than Simmons because hes got 3 years left....

Last edited:

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
They fooled many fans into thinking they were going to make a deep playoff run finishing 27-12 (against teams they should beat)

Kerr - Ain’t coaching shyt but they extended him to be the highest paid coach :dead:

Steph - :flabbynsick:

Draymond - :francis:

Klank, Weedplate, African Oubre - :unimpressed:

Moody - :mjcry:

Looney, CP0, GP2 - :camby:

TJD & Podz - :yeshrug:

Last edited: