Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
yeah theres a legit path, especially if we win tonight. if we lose, though, we're locked into 10. according to slater, if the warriors lose any of the remaining games, they are locked into the 10 seed
Yeah if we lose any remaining game just rest everyone and let guys at the end of the bench play the rest of the way

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
yeah theres a legit path, especially if we win tonight. if we lose, though, we're locked into 10. according to slater, if the warriors lose any of the remaining games, they are locked into the 10 seed
I said as much a few days ago. They need to win out which is very unlikely

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
If we win this game we got Portland, Jazz and Pelicans… High probability we win all those games… if we lose this game then everyone getting such down until the play in start
honest to god, im just waiting for the play-in. They are confirmed gonna be in it, it's just a matter of what seed. IDC if they run the table or lose all the remaining games :manny:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
honest to god, im just waiting for the play-in. They are confirmed gonna be in it, it's just a matter of what seed. IDC if they run the table or lose all the remaining games :manny:
Facts.. but if they can get in that 8th spot then they only need to win once to get in verses twice if in thr 9th 10th spot