Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I'm dealing with this now with a family member that was basically a sister to me. She was feeling sick, went to the doctor having trouble breathing and a few hours later she was pronounced dead. She was in her mid-30s. shyt seems so surreal. Just happened last week and still doesn't feel like it actually happened.
jesus, sorry to hear that. was it covid?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm dealing with this now with a family member that was basically a sister to me. She was feeling sick, went to the doctor having trouble breathing and a few hours later she was pronounced dead. She was in her mid-30s. shyt seems so surreal. Just happened last week and still doesn't feel like it actually happened.
Was it her weight?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
jesus, sorry to hear that. was it covid?

Was it her weight?
Both honestly. She caught Covid back in 2020 and suffered with long Covid sense. That caused her to balloon up in weight. She came down with what we thought was pneumonia. I'm thinking weight definitely played a factor.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Condolences, breh. Sorry to hear that.