Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

King Eros

Gold Blooded ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
Daps
Game tonight is postponed

They can postpone the entire season, honestly.

Edit: I'm late

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very rare when the league postpones a game due to non weather related circumstances. Hope the creh makes a full recovery.

Iโ€™d like Johnathan Kuminga for Cam Thomas, DFS, and Royce Oโ€™Neal please

And Weedplate for Ben Simmons straight up

:feedme:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
That's fukked up to me. IMO they owe that shyt to Steph to make the most use of his final few years. Just for everything he's done for the organization and how much he raised the value.
they have the assets for it as well. But they always kick the can down the road. they did the exact same thing last offseason. An extremely risk-averse front office. they don't wanna take any chances that will help the team

I don't consider the "two-timelines" decision a risk. It was just a flat-out dumb thing to do.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Wtf, literally just read he was taken ill and now this. Can't imagine what his family and loved ones are going through. RIP.
I'm dealing with this now with a family member that was basically a sister to me. She was feeling sick, went to the doctor having trouble breathing and a few hours later she was pronounced dead. She was in her mid-30s. shyt seems so surreal. Just happened last week and still doesn't feel like it actually happened.