Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it's actually funny. Kuminga gets his numbers, but does pretty much none of the little things u need to be a winning player. No rebounding, less than a steal per game, a 1.6:1.4 assist-to-turnover ratio, no off-ball defense, no screen navigation. just pure scoring.

He played nearly 30 mins tonight, and only had 3 rebounds. Thats 1 rebound every 10 mins of play, and he had 2 of those rebounds at the half. Friday night he had 4 rebounds in 24 minutes, which is 1 rebound every half quarter.

Tonight he was the leading scorer and a team-worst -18

He currently has a USG rate of 23%. There are 93 players in the league with that usage rate. Of those 93 players, he ranks

79 of 93 in BPM
76 of 93 in PER
82 of 93 in assist percentage
76 of 93 in VORP
77 of 93 in points per 36 minutes
50 of 93 in turnovers percentage

The discourse is that Kerr is holding him back, but really he's not much of a winning player. He'll have highlight plays now and then and score the ball, but if you're doing literally nothing else to help the team, what's the point?

He's seen as "untouchable" but he's replaceable by the lion's share of advanced metrics. It's a similar situation to Poole
he'll be gone soon enough. prolly included with wiggins to grab siakam or sumn

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Morethan1 said:
Why does Jackson-Davis have those scars on the side of his head

Looks likes from a surgery

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Them rumors getting strong of Wiggins and maybe CP3 to ATL for a Package centered around Clint and Murrey…

If that’s the case then I’m certain Mike dun gonna package Minga, Moody and a combo of either either Looney or GP in that deal…

Steph
Klay
Lauri
dray
Clint

Murrey
Podz
Saric
TJD
Okongu

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them rumors getting strong of Wiggins and maybe CP3 to ATL for a Package centered around Clint and Murrey…

If that’s the case then I’m certain Mike dun gonna package Minga, Moody and a combo of either either Looney or GP in that deal…

Steph
Klay
Lauri
dray
Clint

Murrey
Podz
Saric
TJD
Okongu
:pachaha:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Y’all find it interesting that they got untouchable players on this roster?

4 games under .500

Lost to a depleted Memphis team.

All these untouchable players but they losing games.

That’s interesting to me, at least. Y’all don’t find that interesting, because it is FASCINATING to me :manny:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Y’all find it interesting that they got untouchable players on this roster?

4 games under .500

Lost to a depleted Memphis team.

All these untouchable players but they losing games.

That’s interesting to me, at least. Y’all don’t find that interesting, because it is FASCINATING to me :manny:

Who’s untouchable besides Steph? 90% of our losses is because of Kerr’s down right incompetence… He’s beyond bad as a coach