Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
how long til curry retires

kinda just ready for a completely different team, scheme, coach etc at this pt...but it dont seem like itll happen cause curry dont be holding anyone accountable

team is broken. it def aint curry fault but nothing gon change

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
how long til curry retires

kinda just ready for a completely different team, scheme, coach etc at this pt...but it dont seem like itll happen cause curry dont be holding anyone accountable

team is broken. it def aint curry fault but nothing gon change
We blaming curry now? Clown shyt bro that’s some real clown shyt

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Oh yeah everytime looney starts we play at a deficit.. Looks like that’s the case with this game.. lmaoo

I saw the pre game where doc rivers said when the warriors show up you know exactly who they are and exactly how they play… I’m glad he called that shyt out.. Kerr offense is predictable and stale..

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bro you said when he gonna retire then said dubs need a whole new team then said curry don’t be holding anyone accountable then say he ain’t his fault..

You literally contradicting yourself smh
The fault goes to Kerr IMO and some GM decisions but i'll put it like this

if Steph was more of a leader and cut throat then it would help prevent some of the fukkery the team has faced. I would place most of that blame on Kerr though. After the Poole fiasco I dont know about yall but I was honestly completely done with Draymond Green. He wasnt held accountable and now the team is suffering.

Do yall really think Poole woulda been that trash last season if not for Draymond being on the team? Big IF but i personally dont think so.

Then you got Wiggins taking a bunch of time off and coming back being trash

Then we trade Poole for Paul whos now injured and hasnt really done much

It isnt Curry's fault but he has some power to shake things up. Do you think Lebron would stand for and deal with this shyt? Lol. Right now we are in this weird middling/treadmill situation because nothing has been shaken up. Somethings got to give. Make a fukkin move man. Curry needs to be telling these dudes to make a fukkin move

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The fault goes to Kerr IMO and some GM decisions but i'll put it like this

if Steph was more of a leader and cut throat then it would help prevent some of the fukkery the team has faced. I would place most of that blame on Kerr though. After the Poole fiasco I dont know about yall but I was honestly completely done with Draymond Green. He wasnt held accountable and now the team is suffering.

Do yall really think Poole woulda been that trash last season if not for Draymond being on the team? Big IF but i personally dont think so.

Then you got Wiggins taking a bunch of time off and coming back being trash

Then we trade Poole for Paul whos now injured and hasnt really done much

It isnt Curry's fault but he has some power to shake things up. Do you think Lebron would stand for and deal with this shyt? Lol. Right now we are in this weird middling/treadmill situation because nothing has been shaken up. Somethings got to give. Make a fukkin move man. Curry needs to be telling these dudes to make a fukkin move

Honestly I don’t think a trade will solve this shyt.. Kerr literally has to fukkin go in order for this shyt to change..

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Kerr ain't coaching shyt

Defense is one of coaches responsibilities. Dude inherited one of the greatest NBA rosters ever. Once that roster got old and he ain't doing shyt.

This is the same horrible defense team USA were showcasing under Kerr.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Honestly I don’t think a trade will solve this shyt.. Kerr literally has to fukkin go in order for this shyt to change..
Probably. A player of Curry's magnitude may even have the power to get Kerr fired, but i dont think he has the heart.
He won that 4th ring and solidified himself a top 10 player ever - shut up every thing the critics had to say; so, I dont blame him to be honest
But unless that guillotine drops, itll be this way til Curry retires. That's the point I was trying to make. I dont know if they have the balls to fire Kerr with the Curry regime in tact and I dont know if Kerr would resign with the regime in tact.