Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Haven't the owners been pretty vocal about Kerr needing to play Kuminga more? I remember them doing an interview last off-season and when asked about the young players playing, they jokingly were like, hopefully Kerr plays some of the lottery picks or something like that.

That report isn't surprising to me at all.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't the owners been pretty vocal about Kerr needing to play Kuminga more? I remember them doing an interview last off-season and when asked about the young players playing, they jokingly were like, hopefully Kerr plays some of the lottery picks or something like that.

That report isn't surprising to me at all.
yea Lacob said it on Iggy/Turner's podcast

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Ya'll don't want to hear it, but as much as Kerr indulges Draymond, Steph also plays a huge role in letting him run rough shot. If Currry put the word in that enough is enough and Draymond needs to go, Draymond would be gone yesterday. But Steph ain't doing shyt but letting this team mollycoddle his boy.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll don't want to hear it, but as much as Kerr indulges Draymond, Steph also plays a huge role in letting him run rough shot. If Currry put the word in that enough is enough and Draymond needs to go, Draymond would be gone yesterday. But Steph ain't doing shyt but letting this team mollycoddle his boy.
oh, we know. It's an organization of enablers :manny:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I’ve tried to ride with Draymond as long as I can but I’m pretty much done at this point. The dude choked and slapped the shyt out of a dude, got suspended and he’s trying to act like the victim in all this.
You sound surprised. He played the victim after he sucker punched Poole. :mjtf:

The same bozo who called KD a bytch on the court and told him they don't need him, got in his feelings about Jordan Poole telling him the truth. :pjlol:

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Gil stupid. Also dying at Draymond telling Nick Young he can’t shoot the shots Steph shoots cause he ain’t got no rings.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Dray saying Kerr went to his house and they cried together. :laff:
dray lost whatever he had left of common sense :francis: he is a full-on trainwreck

we might need to see Steph check him at some point cuz we know Kerr doesn't have the balls to