Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man at this point I'm thinking he got a Vin Baker level alcohol problem or something :francis:

I really can't think of any other explanation :yeshrug:

Good guess. I'm convinced Wigs problems have something to do with mental health. Addiction is the #1 symptom of poor mental health.

That could explain the absence last year as well. Sure, Pops was sick, but that was more likely the "virtuous cover story" for the real problem. No one misses that many games while giving cloak and dagger explanations if there's not more to the story.
Y’all ain’t learn your lesson from last season. Sad

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
So far, the Dubs winning without Dray has an asterisk.

Weak teams, playing at home, we're supposed to win those regardless.

But if TJD "locks up" Jokic on Christmas and the Dubs get a W in Denver...then the conversation get interesting.

:sas2:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
The Rumors of Klay's demise have been greatly exaggerated
True.

His once great on-ball defense is still compromised, but his offensive playmaking, decision-making, and shot efficiency are all greatly improved.

We could win a chip with this Klay.

It's looking more like this was a typical Klay slow start to the year, rather than a "he's washed permanently" type of situation.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True.

His once great on-ball defense is still compromised, but his offensive playmaking, decision-making, and shot efficiency are all greatly improved.

We could win a chip with this Klay.

It's looking more like this was a typical Klay slow start to the year, rather than a "he's washed permanently" type of situation.
Still fuking terrible, that kuminga lob was so bad it was hilarious

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Steph Klay and Dray should be left alone, they've earned that.
That trio should retire Warriors if they want to as long as within reason.
Nah Dray should be on the hot seat.. how many chips he cost us with dumb shyt? How many games when cost us with dumb shyt..

Dude need to straight up humble himself and come off the bench or get shipped out period