Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

King Eros

Gold Blooded πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Daps
Huge win. πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

I really ain't got shyt to say. It's a broken record at this point about Kerr and the non-cac young guys.

If it weren't for suspensions, injuries, and foul trouble...

TJD would be still getting DNPs.
Kuminga would be getting 12 min.
And Moody would....well he's still getting fukked.

So glad that Popeye looking mofo ain't got a contract extension.

:ohlawd:

King Eros

Gold Blooded πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Daps
So they're saying at least 3 weeks of counseling for Dray, right?

:sas2:

Anyone that's ever been in therapy will tell you that is barely enough time for you to connect with the therapist to open up. It'll take months and years to get to the root of his anger and insecurities.

But whatever.

No suspension or criticism will ever humble Draymond. He is what he is.

But you know what could humble him?

Dubs winning 70%+ of their games without him.

:hubie:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they're saying at least 3 weeks of counseling for Dray, right?

:sas2:

Anyone that's ever been in therapy will tell you that is barely enough time for you to connect with the therapist to open up. It'll take months and years to get to the root of his anger and insecurities.

But whatever.

No suspension or criticism will ever humble Draymond. He is what he is.

But you know what could humble him?

Dubs winning 70%+ of their games without him.

:hubie:
The counseling is all for optics. It's bullshyt and I expect draymond to do some stupid shyt a few more times this season.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
+/- can be an overrated stat but it's been telling the story with this team this season, TJD definitely gotta start playing more, the flip between him and Looney is wild
they literally look like a different team when he played last night. With Kuminga starting, they look faster and more active. It's definitely a look that they need to go to more. A LOT more. No more politicking, just give the guys minutes.

Also, Klay will have to continue to play as well as he has these last few games. Same for wiggins

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they literally look like a different team when he played last night. With Kuminga starting, they look faster and more active. It's definitely a look that they need to go to more. A LOT more. No more politicking, just give the guys minutes.

Also, Klay will have to continue to play as well as he has these last few games. Same for wiggins
I expect Klay to be fine for the most part, at this point with it being a pattern I just expect him to start the season slow and then heat up. We shall see with Wiggins, if anything I would start Kuminga in his spot when Draymond returns

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I expect Klay to be fine for the most part, at this point with it being a pattern I just expect him to start the season slow and then heat up. We shall see with Wiggins, if anything I would start Kuminga in his spot when Draymond returns
yeah. it's working. IDK if Kerr wants Wiggins to be a permanent bench guy, but that's a conversation for later. just do what is working now and worry about the rest later