Steam Warhammer Sale

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge

Among the gems there is some real trash here but more good than bad, I own so many but will take a look for things overlooked

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:patrice:I REALLY want to get into Warhammer, but don't know where to start. I got Inquisitor since I'm a big ARPG head, but good grief these games are all over the place like the damn lore and models.
@Detroit Wave I know u know a lot about 40k but how about regular Warhammer? I'm thinking about this myself

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
:patrice:I REALLY want to get into Warhammer, but don't know where to start. I got Inquisitor since I'm a big ARPG head, but good grief these games are all over the place like the damn lore and models.

@Detroit Wave I know u know a lot about 40k but how about regular Warhammer? I'm thinking about this myself
Well as far as video games go you cant go wrong with any of the following

Boltgun(doom like fps)
Space Marine(3rd person action like darkstalkers or Devil may cry and the multiplayer still poppin on steam)
Chaos Gate(xcom like with space marines)
Mechanicus(xcom like with the adeptus mechanicus aka technology worshipping humans)
Dawn of War 1 & 2(2 of the greatest RTS games ever made)
Vermintide 2(melee centric Left 4 Dead type game)
Total War Warhammer series(all 3 are great strategy games)

As far as where to start tho i always point people to this video

Even tho its mainly about 40k he still touches on the origins of the franchise as a tabletop fantasy game then the scifi (40k)was a spinoff

Last edited: