Steam Summer Sale 2021

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
3b58c816d55442c8c356cef3be0c2de618e4_808cr422.jpg

I'm surprised there wasn't a thread made already (if there was, my bad, I checked and I didn't see shyt).

But yeah, it's that time again: cheaper prices means more games to add to the backlog and hopefully, maybe, get around to playing in 3 or 4 years.

I got like 42 shyts in my wishlist, but here's what I'm mainly considering:
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is the only definite cop for me (so far at least).
Risk of Rain 2 I'm heavily considering. It'd be great if I had somebody to run through it with.
Valfaris is one I've had my eye for a minute but for whatever reason I just haven't been able to pull the trigger on it (no pun intended).
Foregone reminds me a lot of Dead Cells, which I love.
GTFO looks fun but I'm always a bit leery of buying Early Access games. And I'd definitely need some people to run this with.

If anyone has any input on these, feel free to talk me into (or out of) a purchase. But enough about me, what's on y'all radar?

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Nioh 2
Foregone
Tainted Grail
Any rogue-like on sale I don't already own(Skul, Curse of the Dead Gods, Nova Drift, Reign of Pain, etc)

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
This one looks pretty good :jbhmm:
A streamer I follow plays a lot of rouge-likes so I've seen him play it. It's a pretty cool concept with you essentially playing as the bad guy. There are multiple skulls (builds) you can unlock to change the way you play.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the mini-game is some 'choose your own adventure' shyt. apparently I'm a gorilla scientist :ohhh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Damn this shyt aint nothing like it used to be

Was waiting for RE8 and Days Gone to be on sale...NOPE both them shyts is full price :mjlol:

ME Trilogy only 17% off :mjcry:

Forza is 50 % off though :wow:

Miss the old days when they had the flash sales...if a game came out two weeks before the steam summer sale and then that shyt went on flash sale you could get it sometimes 75 to 80% off...

That flash sale counter had me at my pc every 8 hours like a dope fiend :wow: