Steam Summer Sale 2019

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The Steam Grand Prix

Welcome to the summer event you've been training for, the 2019 Steam Grand Prix! Team up with friends to complete quests, earn personal rewards, and race to the finish each day of the Summer Sale.

Be sure to update your Wishlist before you put the pedal to the metal, as the very best drivers will be awarded their Most Wished For games throughout the event.

Buckle up, spring pup — Summer is officially here.

Drivers from the top three finishers on a given day will be selected at random to receive an item from their Steam Wishlist. The higher the team's placement, the more drivers that will receive free games!

At the end of the entire Grand Prix, drivers from the top three overall teams will be selected at random to receive up to three games from their Steam Wishlist as well.

free games :gladbron:

...but of course the servers are down :francis:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
they gotta come down more on the stuff I want. I see why nobody cared to start this thread

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
damn soma is like 4 bucks...def getting that. wish they drop shadow of war just 10 more

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Steam sales really fell off, shyt reminds of of Amazon Prime day they always hyping up.

Either that or I'm just getting even cheaper with how much I'm willing to pay for games :pachaha:

Those flash sales a few years ago had me eating good :mjcry: