Steam related question.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I was looking at the newest Metro game on Steam and I couldn't find the basic game without the dlc bundled in. Same thing with the newest Tomb Raider, can't get the game without the dlc. Anyone know what this is about?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I was looking at the newest Metro game on Steam and I couldn't find the basic game without the dlc bundled in. Same thing with the newest Tomb Raider, can't get the game without the dlc. Anyone know what this is about?
Metro Exodus is on Steam by itself. you just missed the 40% off sale though (probably best to wait for the next sale)

but only the "Definitive Edition" of Shadow of the Tomb Raider is available on Steam. and honestly it's kind of expensive, so I would wait for a sale

however Fanatical has Steam keys for $23.99. I can't remember if I got keys from them before, but they seem legit

Fanatical

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Metro Exodus is on Steam by itself. you just missed the 40% off sale though (probably best to wait for the next sale)

but only the "Definitive Edition" of Shadow of the Tomb Raider is available on Steam. and honestly it's kind of expensive, so I would wait for a sale

however Fanatical has Steam keys for $23.99. I can't remember if I got keys from them before, but they seem legit

Fanatical

i picked up Shadow of the Tomb Raider up today for 13 bucks.