Staying up all night to do schoolwork [un]appreciation.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
A stupid ass nikka got behind on his school work and now he's pulling an all nighter to try and catch up. What ya'll know about that?:to:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Nothin , ima college grad.:russ:

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
Not a damned thing. I do that shyt as soon as it's assigned (unless it's a lab) so I don't have to cram and can party as much as I want.

:jawalrus:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Not a damned thing. I do that shyt as soon as it's assigned (unless it's a lab) so I don't have to cram and can party as much as I want.

:jawalrus:
I wish I had that much discipline, I always wait until the last moment, but I always get that shyt done :shaq:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
If it gets too late and I'm tired, fukk that 5 hour energy and monster sh!t, I take my ass to sleep, Passing aint worth my health brah. :sadbron:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Whoever makes those energy drinks is eatin real good brehs. I was supposed to have a whole bunch of shyt read before this day. I thought I'd just walk into class and get a course outline but a few days ago I checked my mail and saw that a course outline had been emailed to me like 2 weeks ago and I was supposed to have all the books bought and read by then. I couldn't even find all the books I needed in the book store :wtf:

:snoop:

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
Scustin Biebur said:
Whoever makes those energy drinks is eatin real good brehs. I was supposed to have a whole bunch of shyt read before this day. I thought I'd just walk into class and get a course outline but a few days ago I checked my mail and saw that a course outline had been emailed to me like 2 weeks ago and I was supposed to have all the books bought and read by then. I couldn't even find all the books I needed in the book store :wtf:

:snoop:

Book Store? :snoop: You look in the 'Used Books' bin/aisle or try the library?