Staying in shape abroad....

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So I just spent the last week in Nigeria where all I ate was rice + rice + meat + fried thingy. I literally didn't eat a green vegetable my entire trip.

Now I'm in Spain and I swear all these people eat are starches and ham.

Does anyone have any tips for proper diet and exercise while abroad? The resources we have in America aren't there. I'm already looking :flabbynsick:

I guess I could just cook every day but I'm looking for other alternatives and advice.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
kulbila-6.jpg

This Beast African Bodybuilder's Backyard Gym Makes Prison Workouts Look Like Planet Fitness

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was in Ghana a few months ago and all I did was push-ups, crunches, lunges and towel squat. Wasn't much but it helped me stay in shape.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt, was in Spain in 2013, they got everything, healthy food, yoghurts, fresh meat etc. I dont know which part you in but I was in one of those remote Spanish canary islands.

Gym wise, the only ones available where the hotels gyms.

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Bullshyt, was in Spain in 2013, they got everything, healthy food, yoghurts, fresh meat etc. I dont know which part you in but I was in one of those remote Spanish canary islands.

Gym wise, the only ones available where the hotels gyms.

Nah you right. I'm in Madrid. I just gotta find the spots I guess.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
What I usually do is find one spot that sells decent food and go there everyday

If i'm there longer than 2 weeks I also find a gym, they are usually cheaper than the ones here by a lot. You just have to really want to work out.

That being said, you can at least get an OK upper body working in most hotel gyms if you improvise.