Stay away from deez hoes!!!

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
None of you would fall victim anyway since we all hit 11s and 12s here

1011216_10151529537912613_903929449_n.jpg

Broward Sheriff's Office detectives have attained arrest warrants for four women suspected of going home with men they met at upscale bars, then drugging them and stealing their property.

WSVN-TV - Police ID women wanted for drugging, robbing men

POMPANO BEACH, Fla. (WSVN) -- Broward Sheriff's Office detectives have attained arrest warrants for four women suspected of going home with men they met at upscale bars, then drugging them and stealing their property.
During the past five months, 13 men have been robbed by the women they took home, according to police reports.
One of the suspects, 25-year-old Subhanna Beyah, identified herself as Crystal to one of the victims.
Detectives believe that Beyah is a part of a group of women who selected men to steal their money, jewelry, guns and other expensive possessions.
According to reports, Johnnina Miller, Keshia Clark, Ryan Elkins have also been named as suspects.
Beyah has an extensive criminal history.
In addition to the BSO, multiple agencies, including the Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, Hallandale Beach, Hollywood and Miami Beach Police Departments. are working jointly on investigations involving the four suspects, as well as other women who might be involved in similar crimes.
One victim ran into the suspects, Crystal along with Ryan Elkins, at an upscale Fort Lauderdale restaurant on a Saturday night in March. They spoke and went to his Pompano Beach house where they made him a vodka cocktail. "At which point sometime while they're out there, they'll slip some sort of substance into the victim's drink," BSO deputy Ronald Consumano said, "which at some point in time the victim becomes unconscious."
The next thing the victim remembers, he woke up the following afternoon. The suspects left, along with $6,000 in cash and four high-end watches that he had kept in a case in his bedroom.
The watches, two Rolexes, one Cartier and one Panerai, are valued at $95,000.
Since December of 2012, the women have racked up a total of more than $300,000 in stolen property, according to police reports.
The suspects seem to have had the crimes carefully and strategically planned out. "All four of the victims have said, after having one drink, that the suspect either prepared for them or left them alone with one of the suspects," Consumano said. "Within 15 minutes they started feeling like they were in a drug-like state, next thing they know they were unconscious and woke up anywhere between 10 to 12 hours later."
If you have any information on these robberies or the whereabouts of these women, call Broward County Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS. Remember, you can always remain anonymous, and you may be eligible for a reward.

Read more: WSVN-TV - Police ID women wanted for drugging, robbing men

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Well I don't know about you guys, but from looking at these four women it's quite obvious to me that their little setup only worked because of the white chick. NO WAY were the others getting anything without her. I would assume she got the lion's share of the stolen goods.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I had a gutta bytch who could bring a nikka a Rolex home at the end of the night :damn:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4 ugly bytches smh. Just goes to show you never let a bytch you dont know bring you a drink :whoa:

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
Judging by some of the posts I read on this site, there might actually be some posters who view these "women" as 11s and 12s.... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :troll:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Judging by some of the posts I read on this site, there might actually be some posters who view these "women" as 11s and 12s.... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :troll:

It is and I think you are beautiful :hug:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
All four of these women are terrible looking, white bish included. Y'all nikkas would hit anything with pale skin.

I ain't saying she a dime (or even close to it).......but let's not act like she's not the best-looking one out of the crew (regardless of skin color)