State of Play next month (Rumor)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's gonna be mid. Every single time you guys hype State of Play only to come out disappointed.

But no matter what they show, yall say everything is mid. Even when games like Sifu get announced yall shrug it off and now that its out, its all agreed upon that its piff.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
But no matter what they show, yall say everything is mid. Even when games like Sifu get announced yall shrug it off and now that its out, its all agreed upon that its piff.
When did I say Sifu is mid? It's one of the games I was excited about. Pull up the quote.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When did I say Sifu is mid? It's one of the games I was excited about. Pull up the quote.

Not that specifically but it was announced in a state of play, just like a lot of games tend to and they fly under the radar and people say the show was trash cause they didn’t show the next big AAA. Like, state of plays got cool shyt in it too even if they aren’t megaton announcements.

I do think the next show they have though is gonna have to talk about god of war and FF16 though