Starkist Tuna Comeup(Lawsuit)

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
 A Proposed Settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit. The lawsuit claims that StarKist Co. (“StarKist”) under-filled certain 5 oz. canned tuna products in violation of state and federal law. StarKist denies that it under-filled its products and denies that it did anything wrong. The Court did not rule in favor of Plaintiff or StarKist. Instead, the parties agreed to a Proposed Settlement to avoid the expense and risks of continuing the lawsuit. 

You are a Class Member if you are a resident of the United States of America who purchased (a) one or more 5 oz. can of Chunk Light Tuna in Water, (b) one or more 5 oz. can of Chunk Light Tuna in Oil, (c) one or more 5 oz. can of Solid White Tuna in Water, or (d) one or more 5 oz. can of Solid White Tuna in Oil (collectively, the “StarKist Products”) from February 19, 2009 through October 31, 2014.

If you are eligible, you may submit a claim for either (a) a cash payment of $25, or (b) $50 in product vouchers redeemable for StarKist tuna products (the “Settlement Benefits”). You may choose to claim the cash payment or the product vouchers, whichever you prefer. These claim amounts may be subject to pro rata dilution if the total amount of claims exceeds the available settlement funds.

Hendricks v Starkist Co.

Probably won't get much but still doesn't take long to file the claim.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm waiting for my voucher.
I don't know how legit this is but $50 of tuna is better than $25.