hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GOHmD-YXsAAMwtn

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Warning: SPOILERS for Star Trek: Discovery Season 5, Episode 6 - "Whistlespeak"

• Star Trek: Discovery season 5 hints at problems facing Starfleet Academy, setting up potential plotlines for future series.
  • Tilly expresses concerns that cadets are unhappy and not getting what they need at the newly reopened Starfleet Academy.
  • Possible crossovers with the upcoming Star Trek: Starfleet Academy series could involve key Discovery characters as teachers or mentors.
Star Trek: Discovery season 5 sets up a problem that could be solved in Star Trek: Starfleet Academy. Written by Kenneth Lin and Brandon Schultz and directed by Chris Byrne, Star Trek: Discovery season 5, episode 6, "Whistlespeak" sends Captain Michael Burnham (Sonequa Martin-Green) and Lt. Sylvia Tilly (Mary Wiseman) to the pre-warp world of Halem'no in search of the fourth clue to the ancient treasure of the Progenitors. Although focused on the mission at hand, Tilly is noticeably bothered by issues she is experiencing at Starfleet Academy.
oh the setting for this one is in the future?

daemonova

Daps

oh the setting for this one is in the future?
Yes, set during the sane time period Discovery is now

You and I both want a post Dominion Star Trek show, but with Strange New Worlds and this, it ain't happening now, talks between Paramount and Sony/Apollo are back on.

Be happy for season 3 of Picard I guess

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So is it far in the future where the federation broke up??:jbhmm: I haven't watched discovery at all... So it was a shock to see what the writers did to starfleet. Picard ended on a great note tho... :salute:

daemonova

Daps
So is it far in the future where the federation broke up??:jbhmm: I haven't watched discovery at all... So it was a shock to see what the writers did to starfleet. Picard ended on a great note tho... :salute:
Some planets did leave the federation but it didn't break up. They figured what cause the dilithium to explode and now the planets are coming back together, also than the best scifi story ever in Season 4, Anthills in Africa @AquaCityBoy

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Some planets did leave the federation but it didn't break up. They figured what cause the dilithium to explode and now the planets are coming back together, also than the best scifi story ever in Season 4, Anthills in Africa @AquaCityBoy

I need to sit down and watch it...:ehh: ive been busy with xmen 97 over i might start it. Picard S3 was :wow: thats what I came for... I was disappointed cause I thought rumors was sisko was supposed to make a cameo :beli: disappointed on the not seeing the future ds9