Starfield has 13 million players with average playtime of 40 hours

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
AKQA_ION_EOY_infographic_9x16.png

estimated 5 million sales on steam.

Two sony stan narratives thrown in the bushes.

“Gamepass games don’t sell any copies”
“People just load gamepass games up and play them for 10 minutes then never turn them on again”

As always, the numbers don’t add up to Sony stan narratives

Crazy :wow:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Depending on budget they are close to breaking even off steam sales alone. :ehh:

Literally goes against everything you’ve been blabbing about for the past 3 days :laff:

It’s unclear as of yet how much Starfield will cost in total with all other parameters combined, but speculation says that the final figure should be somewhere around $300-400 million, considering the stature of the title at hand and the amount of time it’s been under development. Moreover, if the 500-member development team part is correct, costs are certain to be quite higher than $200 million.

shyt ain’t profitable off gamepass and even if it did sell 5m on steam (which is also very doubtful)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Literally goes against everything you’ve been blabbing about for the past 3 days :laff:

shyt ain’t profitable off gamepass and even if it did sell 5m on steam (which is also very doubtful)
No dummy. I said AAA profitabilty is dire for EVERYONE.

The whole point of that thread i made all those months ago was that 1st party studios have a easier road to profitabilty through things like gamepass, dlc, remasters, bundles, etc.

Which is why we are getting less and less 3rd party AAA games and even very successful 3rd party studios are looking for buyouts.

As the curtain is pulled back, literally EVERYTHING i said has been confirmed.

You should start taking my posts from here and posting them elsewhere as “insider information” like you do the cac tweets :cheers:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Use your shytty bethesda games as an example next time then instead of trying to switch up and brag about 5 million copies sold in here :mjlol:
You were celebrating 4 million sales in that thread as “printing money”

As i said in that thread, even the most popular and successful games have a difficult road.

Damn i love being correct :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You were celebrating 4 million sales in that thread as “printing money”

As i said in that thread, even the most popular and successful games have a difficult road.

Damn i love being correct :wow:

Yet, here you are bragging about what is probably the biggest xbox game of this generation not even making 5m