*Stands on the podium* I'd like to publically apologize for my Android/Cell Saga slander...

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
io1qR0F0i7ALU.gif

First off, let me just say that I've recently finished watching Dragon Ball Kai from the beginning to the Cell Saga. Although I plan on watching the Buu Saga, it's on the back burner. Also, forgive my lateness, I had always thought of Kai as not being worth the time, and that alone was a huge mistake. Now.... on to my apologies. :mjcry:

-Future Trunks was indeed one of, if not THEE trillest characters from the entire show. No hesitation, no "I'm doing this for the sake of a good fight", still had love for his father who treated him like a purple-headed stepchild, the 1st to take a step beyond Super Saiyan... I hope child Trunks can follow his lead cause, man :wow:

-Piccolo and Tien were still real muthafukking G's.

-Vegeta made major arrogant mistakes, but I realized that he's always been written like this, from the beginning.

-Cell was a dope villain through all three transformations

-Mr. Satan and his lackeys were pretty funny

-The heart disease makes sense. He probably picked it up during his time at that strange planet where he learned Instant Transmission. Would explain why nobody else would get it.

-Young Gohan....... talk about character development, he went from crying and being too scared to scrap to wanting to torture Cell. That SSJ2 was too dope.

-Krillin and Yamcha........ too weak to help, but still played roles.

-The music...... The artwork........ The fights........ incredible all around.

The only drawbacks would be Goku's extreme idiocy (not prepping Gohan to master his anger, giving Cell a Senzu) and the timeline confusion (So if Cell killed Trunks, how did he return?)

This was a dope saga and I'm grateful that the series was extended to this point.

:salute: to the Cell Saga

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i don't know what kinda slander you put out there but are you inferring you didn't already like the android/cell saga?:mindblown:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Probably the best all around saga :ohlawd:

Frieza and cell were the best villains :lawd:

Fat ass buu :shaq2:
Raditz :mjlol:

Beerus isn't really a villain :yeshrug:

I miss Dbz :mjcry:

to think that he could just end up being the "raditz" of dragonball super :whew:

which means somewhere out there is a dude that's bigger and badder.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Breh's is there anyway of watching Kai with the OG american music (falcon?)

SuikodenII

Daps
i don't know what kinda slander you put out there but are you inferring you didn't already like the android/cell saga?:mindblown:
Anytime the Cell saga was brought up all I used to do was shyt on it. I pretty much disliked anything after the Freeza saga. Though I'm not sure if it's better than the Freeza saga, it was definetly dope and deserves praise. This wasn't the half assed writing I thought it was before. Maybe it's Kai that changed my mind but either way, I was wrong.

The big thing for me was realizing that the stupid choices characters made were pretty much continuation from how they had been written in the previous sagas. Cept Goku..... gave him some extra idiocy this time around :snoop:

Maybe watching Kai: Buu will change my mind of that as well, though I'm not sure. Just thinking about the Buu saga got me like :patrice:

And DB Super......... let's not discuss that here :mjcry:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
io1qR0F0i7ALU.gif

The only drawbacks would be Goku's extreme idiocy (not prepping Gohan to master his anger, giving Cell a Senzu) and the timeline confusion (So if Cell killed Trunks, how did he return?)

They wished Trunks back with the Dragonballs. Where's the confusion in that? :what:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Cell swagging on the Z fighters like children. :wow:

"A handy miscalculation....." :wow:

SuikodenII

Daps
They wished Trunks back with the Dragonballs. Where's the confusion in that? :what:
No :dahell:

I'm talking about him going back to the future and coming back, even though Cell killed him and came to the current timeline

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No :dahell:

I'm talking about him going back to the future and coming back, even though Cell killed him and came to the current timeline

The timeline Cell came from is different than the one our Future Trunks is from. It's like this -
  • Timeline 1: Main timeline
  • Timeline 2: Future Trunks timeline
  • Timeline 3: Cell's original timeline (Similar to Future Trunks timeline, except that instead of returning from the past with a powerup, he returns from the past with that device Bulma made to deactivate the Androids and uses that to destroy them. Eventually Cell wakes up and realizes that Trunks destroyed the Androids, so he kills Trunks and uses his time machine to travel back to Timeline 1).
  • Timeline 4: This is the timeline that Trunks from Timeline 3 traveled back to. We don't get to see this timeline but apparently Trunks was able to go to this timeline and get blueprints for the Androids.

Damn, typing that out made me realize you're right...it is confusing :heh:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Watching now

Krillin ain't been doing shyt and finally upon perfection he attacking Cell

Cell in deep thought and these jobbers going all put :dead:

Wouldn't be mad if snapped krillin's neck right now